Greeneville vs MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what I was thinking saying this one would be anything but another classic. Best game I've seen since MoWest/ Daniel Boone in 08. Stewart is one heck of a ballplayer and The Devils have a nice stable of backs to complement him. Greeneville has nothing to be ashamed of, they played their hearts out, however there was just too much Malachi Horton tonight. 491 yards in 2 games so far.

Congrats Trojans...great win for you guys..both sides fought hard....and you guys did EXACTLY what i suspected you would do....run right at us...and successfully. Exiting ball game for an outsider to watch, right down to the gut wrenching, heartbreaking end.....General neylands maxim "the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins", came to light in this one.....one big turnover, a couple of ill timed penalties and this game has a different outcome.....Congrats again and best of luck the rest of the way....i hate a hurricane of any form, so beat those East siders this year and rep Northeast Tenn in the playoffs.....GO DEVILS (Franklin COunty, i almost feel sorry for you boys, we're gona destroy.)

I don't know what I was thinking saying this one would be anything but another classic. Best game I've seen since MoWest/ Daniel Boone in 08. Stewart is one heck of a ballplayer and The Devils have a nice stable of backs to complement him. Greeneville has nothing to be ashamed of, they played their hearts out, however there was just too much Malachi Horton tonight. 491 yards in 2 games so far.

Great game motown....and nice of you not to "rub it in". was a heckuva game...we just dont have much D right now, but i promise that will get fixed. Teams like Science hill and now you guys will only help our D to grow up....its no secret that we will hammer all the BRAC competition..i miss these IMAC rivalries...hope we keep this one going for years to come.....oh and PUHLEASE tell someone at West to lose that stupid freakin chant you guys do after a win...that silly rooster rootie toot toot thing...LMAO...god that has got to be the silliest, opposite of heterosexual thing i've ever heard.....Again, Congrats on the W