The NC STATE WOLPACK vs. UT

dou

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know The Pack has one of the best QBs in the nation, they have the best corner in the nation and the best secondary or at least top 3. You better listen and do not gamble on this one. Running backs pretty good as well.

Edited by dou

Dou.....just drink your kool-aid and enjoy the bitterness of the drink after friday night! Your wolfpuppies are playing in the Men's league friday night....not the weak conference they are use to! I do see where your QB is rated behind ours in the mock draft..btw..our qb set out 5 games and still put up just as good numbers as your qb. Drink the Kool-aid my friend....just drink it!

Dou.....just drink your kool-aid and enjoy the bitterness of the drink after friday night! Your wolfpuppies are playing in the Men's league friday night....not the weak conference they are use to! I do see where your QB is rated behind ours in the mock draft..btw..our qb set out 5 games and still put up just as good numbers as your qb. Drink the Kool-aid my friend....just drink it!

I am and it is red. Ours does not throw bottles and he goes to practice. Just all in fun. Remember I said we can run as well and the name AMERSON.

Edited by dou

We are a few short hours away from your disappointment...I would suggest you go and buy some sugar for that kool-aid...going to be bitter....btw....I'm assuming you are out of your teens....but, did you ever do anything that you should have gotten into trouble for and didn't? Something tells me you did...If throwing bottles is the only thing Bray does...I'll take that! Just watch tonight...you will see what a real QB looks like. He will be in the Orange and White!