Bledsoe County @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

Don't know but your Docter, Lawyer or maybe the president of your company probably are:)

smeagle,

unforntanetly I don't have the same admiration of your response as " TCstinger "

playing ignorant or trying to change the subject " ain't a sign of sharpening your stick during the offseason"

Why don't you know where your Signal Mtn players origins are ? Either it's too complicated because of all the transers or you yourself are not from a Doctor , Lawyer or company president gene pool.

Would you care to let us know which one it is ? or do you " Don't Know" that either?

also, let's address your superior IQ issue, I was told most of those higher IQ families are "shipped off" the mountain to other schools ( private ) not "shipped to" the mountain for school

Edited by batman1

Hats off to Coach Reel and my blue Warrior buddies. They played hard and gave it all they had for four quarters. Bledsoe just doesn't have much depth this year, and It's just tough to have your starters go both ways.

After another rough start, my Eagles finally decided to bring the wood in the second half. I think much of our stuggles this season have been mental, with a lot of inexperience, a lack of confidence, and a lack of aggression. That changed tonight in the second half. Hopefully, this win will get the fellers on track.

It was a good game in the 1st half, just ran out of energy when the 2nd half kicked off........ Troll, please tell your announcer he doesn't have to try to swallow the microphone after every play..... I was thankful in the 1st half when the P.A. system went out.....