Loretto VS CA

MTscouter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game for the Mustangs. They ran the ball well and passed it as well. We had a good defense against the run and the pass for the most part with 2 interceptions. Gave up a few big plays and the mustangs did have a lot of penalties that pretty much gave them one TD. However, overall a good game. The defense really stepped up tonight. CA did miss two early field goals that I really was expecting them to make.

Good game for the Mustangs. They ran the ball well and passed it as well. We had a good defense against the run and the pass for the most part with 2 interceptions. Gave up a few big plays and the mustangs did have a lot of penalties that pretty much gave them one TD. However, overall a good game. The defense really stepped up tonight. CA did miss two early field goals that I really was expecting them to make.

No disrespect but you are wrong. You want to talk about penaltys. I have never in my 29 years of life have seen officiating that bad. COUNTLESS I mean COUNTLESS pass interferences not called. And you know it. The took the TD away from the kid in the first half so already that's a score we would have been at least tied on and than all the big plays those kids had and they were taken away from the worst calls I've ever seen. props to Loretto for winning but that score would have been different and I will argue with you until the end of time on that. But hard Roth game to go through those bad calls and almost tie it up at the end

No disrespect but you are wrong. You want to talk about penaltys. I have never in my 29 years of life have seen officiating that bad. COUNTLESS I mean COUNTLESS pass interferences not called. And you know it. The took the TD away from the kid in the first half so already that's a score we would have been at least tied on and than all the big plays those kids had and they were taken away from the worst calls I've ever seen. props to Loretto for winning but that score would have been different and I will argue with you until the end of time on that. But hard Roth game to go through those bad calls and almost tie it up at the end

LOL I've got news for you...the officiating was HORRIBLE on both sides tonight!! Great Win Mustangs!!

Basically tackled him? are you kidding me? He never touched the guy go back and look at the film. Those were the worste two calls of the night. You may also want to look at all those holding calls that never got called, the whole game, Thats were CA was lucky.

So he was pushed by some supernatural nonhumainistic force? Makes sense

No disrespect but you are wrong. You want to talk about penalties. I have never in my 29 years of life have seen officiating that bad. COUNTLESS I mean COUNTLESS pass interferences not called. And you know it. The took the TD away from the kid in the first half so already that's a score we would have been at least tied on and than all the big plays those kids had and they were taken away from the worst calls I've ever seen. props to Loretto for winning but that score would have been different and I will argue with you until the end of time on that. But hard Roth game to go through those bad calls and almost tie it up at the end

No disrespect taken but your bad calls did not cost CA the game. The drive where you scored had 2 pass intererence calls back to back, didnt even touch the guy on uncatchable passes. then another call which gave CA 40 yards total on 4 plays due to penalties. The first of which was on like a 4th and 16. Terrible calls that were to yalls good. Then there was another pass interference call accross the middle 10' over the guys head with a legit hit that they called against us. Now there were a couple of pass interference calls they didnt call against us. The refs were by no means great, they were terrible, I figured yall brought them down when yall came. The TD that got called back was due to the illegal block, maybe it was the player who got throwed out of the game for the illigal shot he took at one of our players. Loretto also got called for illegal blocks on big plays that cost us. Loretto had about 4 penalties the first two games combined. Against CA they had over 100 yards in penalties. Yes the refs were bad but dude CA got the benifet from the calls overall. Edited by RedTang

Lol? What ate you a teenage girl and no my good friend they gave us afew every now and than so they could keep there job. And I've got news your lucky that first TD got called back and the two HUGE pass interferences where he was basically tackled while it was still in the air

Basically tackled him? are you kidding me? He never touched the guy go back and look at the film. Those were the worste two calls of the night. You may also want to look at all those holding calls that never got called, the whole game, Thats were CA was lucky. Edited by RedTang