Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Ambassador, there's really no need you coming up for this one; the newspaper is picking Friendship and obvious experts on this thread are picking Fcs by a 35 to 10 rout, so youd really just be wasting your time. But, if your still gonna make that trip to come see a game between two teams that you have no rooting interest in, allow me to buy you some deep-fried oreos to make your game more enjoyable, a little hospitality from the boys in blue.

Ambassador, there's really no need you coming up for this one; the newspaper is picking Friendship and obvious experts on this thread are picking Fcs by a 35 to 10 rout, so youd really just be wasting your time. But, if your still gonna make that trip to come see a game between two teams that you have no rooting interest in, allow me to buy you some deep-fried oreos to make your game more enjoyable, a little hospitality from the boys in blue.

A little hospitality before you mash us in the playoffs? Deep fried Oreos? Never had those.

I'm sincere in my offer and they are fantastic. If we don't cross paths, make sure to have an order. Not sure they even make them at the concession stand on the Gville side but always have them at the one on the visitors side.

Secondly, on the topic of beating the Pirates, with all due respect, i'll believe it when i see it. My wishful thinking has been depleted over the last few years. By the way, with the mercy rule in affect, its extremely impressive to put up 69 points, no matter who the opponent is. Looks like the Pirates are rolling again. Id like to think that the Gville coaches would be already game planning for the enevitible meeting, oops there goes the wishful thinking again.

I'm sincere in my offer and they are fantastic. If we don't cross paths, make sure to have an order. Not sure they even make them at the concession stand on the Gville side but always have them at the one on the visitors side.

Secondly, on the topic of beating the Pirates, with all due respect, i'll believe it when i see it. My wishful thinking has been depleted over the last few years. By the way, with the mercy rule in affect, its extremely impressive to put up 69 points, no matter who the opponent is. Looks like the Pirates are rolling again. Id like to think that the Gville coaches would be already game planning for the enevitible meeting, oops there goes the wishful thinking again.

I don't know about planning this early. That could get you in trouble. A lot of things can change before November. Teams could change offenses or defenses in that time frame. It's best to take em one at a time. SP isn't bad, but they are very young with only 3-4 seniors playing.

I was referring some to coaches prep but moreso to the wishful thinking that we'd actually make it to meet again. Tonight will tell me more but im a little concerned considering the difference last week between what i saw and what i expected. That gap was huge!

I will tell you this, i think its funny that two teams so far apart can find each others stadiums with their eyes closed. I know i can sure drive straight to the SP field, after a quick bite at either Long John Silvers or the diner in town. Have a safe trip up.

See you guys tonight. SP played last night so I will be headed up early to Turney Ford Field to see two really good teams play.

I probably won't be at the game till right at game time, and I'd to meet up. If you drive down behind the school before the game and find the yard with a brick mailbox and people "tailgating", stop by.