Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Technically, Daniel wasn't a Christian because he preceded Christ in the flesh. Your only argument could be the trinity / spiritual side of that argument, but someone with a private school christian education should already know that. ; D

If Daniel wasn't Christlike none of us are.Besides I thought Daniel was headin to Spain a long time ago.As for the game should be a great one.Gordy in a squeaker

If Daniel wasn't Christlike none of us are.Besides I thought Daniel was headin to Spain a long time ago.As for the game should be a great one.Gordy in a squeaker

The point was that Daniel came before the physical manifestation of Christ. There was no such thing as a Christian before Christ, and Daniels, Abraham, Isaac, and Moses were all before Christ, therefor they were just great men of faith in the Hebrew God. So was Christ, Daniellike? (I'm kidding of course).... ok, enough theology, apologize for the detour of the thread but at least it was appropriate with the Christian school involved.

Back to the game, I'm now currently praying for a Gordonsville win so Friendship's players better use their time wisely during chapel today. Lol

What I'll say is that we do have very good athletes, most transfers come in for more than sports although I can think of one off the top of my head who solely came for sports. He is pitching in the MLB now lol. We also do have very good coaches who instill a great work ethic in the players and I would imagine we work harder than 95% of class A teams in the summer. We get all transfers legit without cheating so I can't help that we play under TSSAA's guidelines.

Private Schools cheat. Ur fooling nobody. U smell of dirhea. Please go brush your teeth

• Upvote 1

The point was that Daniel came before the physical manifestation of Christ. There was no such thing as a Christian before Christ, and Daniels, Abraham, Isaac, and Moses were all before Christ, therefor they were just great men of faith in the Hebrew God. So was Christ, Daniellike? (I'm kidding of course).... ok, enough theology, apologize for the detour of the thread but at least it was appropriate with the Christian school involved.

Back to the game, I'm now currently praying for a Gordonsville win so Friendship's players better use their time wisely during chapel today. Lol

I know what your point was.Christ always was & is...that's my point

you're right,enough of this.Gordy to win in a great matchup

Technically, Daniel wasn't a Christian because he preceded Christ in the flesh. Your only argument could be the trinity / spiritual side of that argument, but someone with a private school christian education should already know that. ; D

Your right. I should have said a Godly man!!