Livingston Academy @ Smith County

originalSC3

It's time for the predictions. I pridict as I have all week the Owls by 14. SC should have their way on the offensive side of the ball they will run and throw at will. SC should and may have their breakout game this week vs. LA. As Coach Lamb says the team goes as the QB goes. On the defensive side the will have to contain the two backs, hit them hard and I have heard they fold. Go Big Owls!!!!!!

It's time for the predictions. I pridict as I have all week the Owls by 14. SC should have their way on the offensive side of the ball they will run and throw at will. SC should and may have their breakout game this week vs. LA. As Coach Lamb says the team goes as the QB goes. On the defensive side the will have to contain the two backs, hit them hard and I have heard they fold. Go Big Owls!!!!!!

I hope that someone from SC takes this advice. Just worry about those two guys only, you should win by 40. (sarcasm)

Hit them hard and they will fold...yeah. Don't see that happening. I heard that Da'Rick Rogers got off drugs, too, but you see how that turned out. Good luck.

I hope that someone from SC takes this advice. Just worry about those two guys only, you should win by 40. (sarcasm)

Hit them hard and they will fold...yeah. Don't see that happening. I heard that Da'Rick Rogers got off drugs, too, but you see how that turned out. Good luck.

First of all, I hear that McCoin and Hayes are the only two that gets to touch the ball. So why would you need to focus on anyone else? McCoin got hit hard during the game last year and had to leave the game never to return. A two man offense might work against Stone Memorial but you better bring more than that when you enter "The Hole".

The fact is...LA's offensive line very well may be the strength of their team. LA is extremely experienced and talented this year and is VERY capable of going into "The Hole" and ending the streak. This game will be won by the team who wins the LOS.

This LA team is clearly the best team LA has had since the Gold Ball team.