Fairview (2-1) @ Page (1-2)

JUNO

Haha i wasnt saying yall wouldnt punch us in the mouth again. Just aaying last year fairview wasnt contested by anyone except giles before we played yall. No i will never say milan wont punch us in the mouth. Youve done it the past two years. Great program over there

Thanks Slim. I always enjoy your posts. Just couldn't resist giving you a hard time! Good luck tonight!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the 15th anniversary of the infamous "bounty" game where the Fairview coach offered a steak dinner to anyone who put the Page QB out of action.......didnt happen. Page 48-12.

I will always pick Page. Fairview has had a really good team in recent years.

Let's hope the yellow flags can stay in the ref's pants. Overall this rivalry almost always provides 150 yds in penalties or more.

Page needs to slow the Fairview BIG plays

YES....I am back

This game always has the worse refs. They were so wore out from throwing flags ....they barely could move 2nd half.

Page did a heckuva job ...took advantage of fairview mistakes and then held on.

5 years ago AT Fairview, Page had 165 yds in penalties and 3 TD's called back in the first half.....in other words it works both ways.

Congrats to Page. I wouldn't want to play Fairview next week