TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

I don't know what one looks like?? Oh, I don't know about that. Looks like we may have beat one or at least a contender a couple of weeks ago. And they are from SMITH COUNTY. "Lite" as you call them.

Chicken County?? Oh heck yea, wouldn't want to play TC this year. They're scary alright.... icon_e_surprised.gifroflol.gif

what week are we playing next year? oh, wait, this soph class will be jr's next year, never mind. :lol:

Guest Termite

what week are we playing next year? oh, wait, this soph class will be jr's next year, never mind. icon_lol.gif

It's happened.....Snowy is sounding like a Vandy or Gordansville fan. NEXT YEAR!!!!icon_lol.gif

And...."soph class will be jr's next year"...... if they are geting the same education that slim is so proud of.......they may be a year older, but not necessarily jrs.roflolk.gif

Right...TC will never be as good as SP... our 9 Gold Balls are not to ya'lls level yet, but we are trying.

Oh snap...didn't Polk whip SP 42-7 just a couple of yrs ago? Isn' that Mercy?

How quickly we forget. popcorneater.gif

We are talking about Gordy....Put ya big boy panties on and stop wearing your heart on your sleeve....My response was that Gordy will never mercy rule us this year...Nothing more nothing less. Lol I never forget buddy.... NEVER....In fact I'm the one that started the topic SP mercy ruled by Polk...Im not blinded by my glasses...Never have never will even if Im public enemy numero uno

what week are we playing next year? oh, wait, this soph class will be jr's next year, never mind.

It's happened.....Snowy is sounding like a Vandy or Gordansville fan. NEXT YEAR!!!!

And...."soph class will be jr's next year"...... if they are geting the same education that slim is so proud of.......they may be a year older, but not necessarily jrs.

stuff.gif

catfight.gif

We are talking about Gordy....Put ya big boy panties on and stop wearing your heart on your sleeve....My response was that Gordy will never mercy rule us this year...Nothing more nothing less. Lol I never forget buddy.... NEVER....In fact I'm the one that started the topic SP mercy ruled by Polk...Im not blinded by my glasses...Never have never will even if Im public enemy numero uno

What heart? I've never had one...

Anyways...on to next week...got a much needed bye week. I know these coaches are gonna be preparing our boys for uFCA this week. I just hope they don't over complicate it. Keep it simple, play 3 yds and cloud of dust on offense... and kill the qb on de-fence. We should be able to hang with them. popcorneater.gif

Dang Slim, them Tigers pulled out even more than I thought they would. I had a hunch the jackets couldn't hang with em this year. But hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. First loss to em in 23 yrs? That's pretty impressive streak. Just as long as them young jackets toughen their wings and stingers up this next off season and keep Gordy from starting a streak of their own. On to next week, this one is over.

One minute your on here saying Gordy wins hands down, next minute your making a case for SP. Which is it? I feel that SP always has somewhat of an advantage due to tougher schedule, speed/athleticism. I'd love to see Gordonsville win due to their middle tn ties but I know SP always has the athletes. If you think SP has the better team have the guts to say it, if you dont say they dont. Dont try to play both sides of the fence.

The Goat sez: ^^^ More Venom.

One minute your on here saying Gordy wins hands down, next minute your making a case for SP. Which is it? I feel that SP always has somewhat of an advantage due to tougher schedule, speed/athleticism. I'd love to see Gordonsville win due to their middle tn ties but I know SP always has the athletes. If you think SP has the better team have the guts to say it, if you dont say they dont. Dont try to play both sides of the fence.

I say they SP has an equally talented team and it will be a great game if it happens. I say the team that travels will lose. But if that team is GV who gets the W it will not be by more than 7 points and I will bet the house on that, and if SP gets the W it will be by an absolute minimum of 2 touchdowns. SP plays a tougher schedule therefore leaves more doors open for them to take a loss or two which screws them in the playoff games. Either way yes GV beat FCS and Yes they beat TC. Two teams because of what I have seen posted on coacht and in the papers i dont believe either team are up to snuff. I think who SP will face in the playoffs this year will be very difficult to beat.( SP will struggle) pending they can make it to a faceoff with GV I said it once and i will say it again the team that travels will lose! Sorry TC and FCS no insult intended I really do respect these two great programs i just think these two teams are down this year.