Latest state Bolus rankings

Indian

Two back at CAK might have come back too late for him to be notified about them. I'm not sure if the 6'6" European girl at Hamilton Heights is still there. She is just a sophomore, was very raw last year, would sometimes shoot airballs under the basket, but moved fairly well while probably still getting used to that height.

Jamesha Jackson is a 6 footish point guard that may be the best player that Mt. Juliet has had in the last 15 years (including Alysha Clark). She's bigtime. I haven't seen the girl from Columbia Central.

I like these lists because it gives a lot of kids exposure, but I don't like that the list is made by a guy in KY that hasn't seen the vast majority of them play. I have seen many of these kids play, and it is sad to see some left off and aggravating to see some of the others ranked highly even though they're are others much more deserving. For example, Jemilah Leonard from Hillsboro is a pretty good player, but she isn't close to Nina Davis or Tyisha Petty (although Jamesha Jackson is). Many of the kids on the list don't even start for their high school teams.

Yeah jamasha jackson is the real deal.too bad mt.juliet will miss out on here talent since i heard transferred to blackman.if this is true,blackman will be stacked for the next couple of years.Makayla from columbia is a 5'6 point guard who is better playing the 2.solid player that can do everything well(handle the ball,shoot 2's and 3's,rebounds well,etc).started every game for columbia last year.