Top Ten DI Teams?

csemary

You just put a target on each kids back on that team. I know coach Jrob and I know he would've liked to not be the topic of discussion this year until the end of the season.

You say that, yet every year people hupe up clevlad and soddy and bradley, an people say who they think will be good and surprise people. All i did was say they are gonne be weeckoned with. I watched them over the summer and tet keep getting better and better. Coach JRob really has somethin workin up there. And im stating my opinion that i believe tey will be at the top this year

Mark my word and remember where you heard it...Beech will be a team to be wreckoned with. And will be at the top in both State Duals and Individual State

It's just that "mark my words and remember where you heard it" would normally be followed by some mind-boggling prediction that is MEASURABLE. So stick your neck out there. 3rd in State Duals? 6th? 4th in State Traditional? Top ten? "Wreckoned with" isn't really very specific. I just want to be able to give you your credit when it all shakes out!

It's just that "mark my words and remember where you heard it" would normally be followed by some mind-boggling prediction that is MEASURABLE. So stick your neck out there. 3rd in State Duals? 6th? 4th in State Traditional? Top ten? "Wreckoned with" isn't really very specific. I just want to be able to give you your credit when it all shakes out!

I dont want to make specifics until they are full strength after christmas. Im just making a statement that they will be good.

Mark my word and remember where you heard it...Beech will be a team to be wreckoned with. And will be at the top in both State Duals and Individual State

I have no opinion on this matter... Just thought you all should be informed that "wreckoned" is not a word. I believe the word you're looking for is reckoned. But maybe, if they are going to "wreck" the competition this year, that W is needed at the beginning of the word.

I have no opinion on this matter... Just thought you all should be informed that "wreckoned" is not a word. I believe the word you're looking for is reckoned. But maybe, if they are going to "wreck the competition this year, that W is needed at the beginning of the word.

You kno what i meant. And your taking this too far. They arent gonna win state i was just implying that i believe that they will do rather well this year. By saying they are a team to be "reckoned" with, all im saying is that they will win matches this year and surpise some people. Chill your grill

I said they will be a team to be wreckoned with, and that they will do well at the end of the year. And thats what i meant

I knew what you meant all along, and I'm glad somebody is getting excited about this season....Either a few people on here want to wbust your wballs,,,,,or they forgot Summer is spelling-bee season,,,and or Coacht doesn't have an 'English for Athletes' forum.... Positive passion, with a little confidence is a beautiful thing....you don't by chance like the color green,,,have flowing-curly hair and smell like cookie dough,,do you?

Joe Waddell iii,,,sends...

• 2 months later...