Thurs night game Powell @ Hardin Valley

wingman10

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting game for Powell. I think they will win (HVA has struggled this year), although it has been a rough couple of weeks for the Panthers. This team should finally be close to full-strength on Thursday, and I expect a very focused Panther effort, after the performances against OR, AC, and Karns. A solid performance against HVA would really help this team, especially if they want a chance to finish the regular season 9-1.

I'm thinking a W for the hawks. They have a young stud at Quarterback and #32 at running back has some stunning speed... for a white guy. Powell is young this year and having a down year (which really isn't down) and you have young Brock Oswiler back there at QB (refer to past tweets under basebal forum). The Hawks win 23-19.

Powell is young?

They start 5 seniors and 4 juniors on offense, and 8 seniors and 2 juniors on defense.

5-1 after 6 games is a "down" year? Uh, okay. If you insist.

Edited by HTV

Also the KPD needs to make sure they have hundreds of officers there Thursday night to help pevent "Criminal trespassing (hahaha) because i'm hearing rumors that the studnts of HVA are going to storm the field if they win. WE NEED PEACE.

They wont have to worry about storming the field, or security. The students of HVA willprobably be gone by halftime when it's 35-0 Powell. And Erik Ainge type QB, huh? LOL You coulda at least bragged on the kid by naming someone who was decent.

Edited by SweetScience