Dobyns-Bennett vs. Sullivan Central

LGVol

34-0 with :42 left in the 1st. I think DB has run like 6 offensive plays. Generally speaking I would favor leaving Foreman in until end of the 3rd or something at least to become more comfortable at QB, but he's not learning anything much from this, and if Clark does that the score will be 125-?. And that wouldn't be good for anyone.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 for 6 on first half possesions for TD's plus a Punt and Interception return for TD in first half. I like DB's chances with #6 at QB.

That is the most points I have ever seen DB or any other team score. Clark pulled #6 and #8 after it was 48-00 still in the 2nd qtr. The 2nd and 3rd string wanted to score as bad as the first team and they did.

That will probably end the DB vs Central Series, with DB winning 26 and Central winning 3, the last Cougar Victory was in 1985 with the Silver Fox, Ted Wilson as DB's Head Coach.

Roll Tribe Roll

Does anyone know the stats for the game?

I don't Bud,but I've never seen a team look so good while putting backups in the game so early and putting points on the board in about every way you could.The only thing they could have done was take a knee after a few minutes in,but they probably would have still found a way to score without trying.This game was bad for both teams.