PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought '08 was shared???...lol

Yeah been a trio for sure. WC and mTp have had some battles too but always walked under good terms afterwards. Cryingwood likes to dish it out but not take it (At Times)..... I think everybody knows that.

You sure? I thought since we won the head to head match up we got it? I know we have a championship trophy at the school.

The Region was real tough when Cascade, Moore Co., and Forrest were still in it.

You sure? I thought since we won the head to head match up we got it? I know we have a championship trophy at the school.

The Region was real tough when Cascade, Moore Co., and Forrest were still in it.

The region was brutal then. Hunt land used to be tough also. The travel was terrible.

Dish out what. Taunting. Going for two with a 40 point lead. I'd like to say what comes around goes around, but Wood doesn't do that crap. Statom gets 36 point lead and the starters come out. That's what gets me y'all get on here and laugh about that junk when you should be embarrassed.

Trust me, I could go on explaining it to you since you apparently do not understand, but Butchie is watching and he said to move on.... Final thought on the matter....Just what do you expect, a team to lay down and let you come back? Why not just pull all starters after a 2 TD lead to keep you within reach of whinning, opps i meant winning. #1 only stayed out in the 4th cause back up was hurt. Only to hand off and not pass to produce.... The scored could have been run on up there Trojanette. But it wasn't..... Move on as Butchie's proly fixin to tell ya.

Yeah, yall did, we both had same record at end of year but mTp's loss was to WC so yall got it.... I just lol'd it cause we all fussed a little over it that year...

Trust me, I could go on explaining it to you since you apparently do not understand, but Butchie is watching and he said to move on.... Final thought on the matter....Just what do you expect, a team to lay down and let you come back? Why not just pull all starters after a 2 TD lead to keep you within reach of whinning, opps i meant winning. #1 only stayed out in the 4th cause back up was hurt. Only to hand off and not pass to produce.... The scored could have been run on up there Trojanette. But it wasn't..... Move on as Butchie's proly fixin to tell ya.

Trojanette huh? Whinning. You fit right in there. Explain it all you want. Your the mayor of rat town.

Trojanette huh? Whinning. You fit right in there. Explain it all you want. Your the mayor of rat town.

You may know Green Man, but you sure aren't him.... Greeny gave as good as he got back years ago when he was on here on the T... trust me.... I know.... that was some of the slang jabs used back then.... So Lighten up kiddo. It's something we've done around the T for years.