"HEALING" Week For Union City

Tornadopride

Who are you?

Dear Mr. Swo, that's supposed to be my question. Wallace Milam is my name; I don't use avatars because I think people should not post things in public places. criticize coaches and teenagers without using their real names. How did Mr.and Mrs. Swo choose your unusual first name?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Swo, that's supposed to be my question. Wallace Milam is my name; I don't use avatars because I think people should not post things in public places. criticize coaches and teenagers without using their real names. How did Mr.and Mrs. Swo choose your unusual first name?

Well since you want to know my name is posted on my profile sense you seem to be so.....transparent I will tell you Im Andy Alexander. ITs just that more people know me as BigSwo than they do my name so no one is hiding here. As far as it matters what do you care? Sounds like you need a hobby to me.

Well since you want to know my name is posted on my profile sense you seem to be so.....transparent I will tell you Im Andy Alexander. ITs just that more people know me as BigSwo than they do my name so no one is hiding here. As far as it matters what do you care? Sounds like you need a hobby to me.

You know Swo.... I would guess that nobody cares what his name is, thats why he has to tell everyone. I would also imagine he has alot of hobbies as he is a troll who probably has no friends!!!!

You know Swo.... I would guess that nobody cares what his name is, thats why he has to tell everyone. I would also imagine he has alot of hobbies as he is a troll who probably has no friends!!!!

I would say he is some nerd type with a bad case of acne and sweaty hands. He wheezes when he beathes and uses chapstick year round. He has a pocket protector and horn rimmed glasses and still slicks his hair back with lard. I see him in black slacks that are high waters and a white shirt who fart snorts when he laughs. His idea of a good time on a Saturday night is sitting on his front porch and counting how many purple cars drive by. And yes me BigSwo Andy friggin Alexander said all that just now.

I would say he is some nerd type with a bad case of acne and sweaty hands. He wheezes when he beathes and uses chapstick year round. He has a pocket protector and horn rimmed glasses and still slicks his hair back with lard. I see him in black slacks that are high waters and a white shirt who fart snorts when he laughs. His idea of a good time on a Saturday night is sitting on his front porch and counting how many purple cars drive by. And yes me BigSwo Andy friggin Alexander said all that just now.

What What!!!!

1. I checked your avatar but did not see any entry for "Andy f.Alexander." I'm old and I guess my eyes are failing me.

I checked your avatar and did not see any entry for Andy F. Alexander. However, I am old and my eyes may have failed me.

I see you have called in Big Purple Machine as backup. Ask him to give you a quick lesson in high school offensive formations; though he watched them play, he was under the impression that they ran from a Wing-T. (It's a Pistol formation.).

As for paying attention to Dyersburg's season, I am now past 18 (by 55 years!) and feel that I should spend my time doing what I choose regardless of advice from the Swo family. In fact, now that I am retired (46 years teaching, 10 years as assistant football coach, 15 years as team statistician at Dyersburg), I select any football game in West Tennessee and attend on Friday nights. I have seen Union City play 3 times, Milan 3 times, Dyersburg 3 times, Henry County 3 times, and some others. I don't think Dyersburg can beat Covington next time or any time this season. The district is very weak. I also think Milan will handle Covington fairly easily next week (plan to see it)

As for the personal attributes you assigned to me, I will offer a few corrections:

1. since I am now 73 years old, my acne is getting better--age and Clearasil, I guess.

2. I have an M.A. in history from Vanderbilt, where I was a Woodrow Wilson Fellow and graduated summa cum laude. I was a consultant to the House Select Committee on Assassinations investigating the Kennedy and King assassinations in 1976-77 (go ahead and Google that!) and have given over 500 speeches in colleges and before clubs (including a speech at the Kiwanis Club in Union City about four years ago). There is much more I could add, things I have done when there were no purple cars passing, but I know it wouldn't be as impressive as the dozen or so Bingo games you have won.

4. I am ugly old guy, especially since I had a wreck 6 years ago, had knee replacement surgery, gained 50 pounds and now hobble about. Never have worn glasses, And pocket protectors had not become prominent when I was at Vanderbilt.At the request of an Ohio athletic federation, I am finishing the writing of an article about the problems of defending the modern high school and college offenses. Be glad to send you a copy next month when I finish.

1. I checked your avatar but did not see any entry for "Andy f.Alexander." I'm old and I guess my eyes are failing me.

I checked your avatar and did not see any entry for Andy F. Alexander. However, I am old and my eyes may have failed me.

I see you have called in Big Purple Machine as backup. Ask him to give you a quick lesson in high school offensive formations; though he watched them play, he was under the impression that they ran from a Wing-T. (It's a Pistol formation.).

As for paying attention to Dyersburg's season, I am now past 18 (by 55 years!) and feel that I should spend my time doing what I choose regardless of advice from the Swo family. In fact, now that I am retired (46 years teaching, 10 years as assistant football coach, 15 years as team statistician at Dyersburg), I select any football game in West Tennessee and attend on Friday nights. I have seen Union City play 3 times, Milan 3 times, Dyersburg 3 times, Henry County 3 times, and some others. I don't think Dyersburg can beat Covington next time or any time this season. The district is very weak. I also think Milan will handle Covington fairly easily next week (plan to see it)

As for the personal attributes you assigned to me, I will offer a few corrections:

1. since I am now 73 years old, my acne is getting better--age and Clearasil, I guess.

2. I have an M.A. in history from Vanderbilt, where I was a Woodrow Wilson Fellow and graduated summa cum laude. I was a consultant to the House Select Committee on Assassinations investigating the Kennedy and King assassinations in 1976-77 (go ahead and Google that!) and have given over 500 speeches in colleges and before clubs (including a speech at the Kiwanis Club in Union City about four years ago). There is much more I could add, things I have done when there were no purple cars passing, but I know it wouldn't be as impressive as the dozen or so Bingo games you have won.

4. I am ugly old guy, especially since I had a wreck 6 years ago, had knee replacement surgery, gained 50 pounds and now hobble about. Never have worn glasses, And pocket protectors had not become prominent when I was at Vanderbilt.At the request of an Ohio athletic federation, I am finishing the writing of an article about the problems of defending the modern high school and college offenses. Be glad to send you a copy next month when I finish.

You know no one cares about any of this stuff.... right??? And no Swo did not call me in. I figured out you were a moron all on my own!!!

Dude with all due respect to your resume' you came over to my thread and popped off without provocation and I responded to your sarcasm in a very immature and obnoxious way that Im not apologising for. I have never been on the Trojans board showing the kind of arrogance you displayed. And you obviuosly did not look at my profile because my name Andy Alexander is there. I say it again if it makes you feel better. Im Andy Alexander aka BigSwo. SO lets make tihs easy to understand. This is a thread that is talking about Union City football and our bye week for healing. We can be as positive or as negative as we chose. I dont see how that matters to someone is supposed to be as educated and well versed as you say you are. You opened up this dialouge and you got what you deserved. I dont care what you think your qualifications are, it doesnt make it okay for you critisise or my positive spin to accuse me of hiding behind some avatar. Congrats on your accomplishments but Im not impressed.