RBS @ Jackson County

swanson71

RBS travels to Jackson County Friday night to take on the blue devils. The last few years this has been a very good football game! Jackson County is coming off a huge win against Clay County, I was told that Clay has had some injuries to a few of their better players. RBS is coming off a 68-42 loss against Monterey, I didn't get to see the game but was told that it was 36-28 in Monterey's favor at half time and that once again fumbles killed RBS. It has potential to be a good game and RBS has a chance to win this game, but if they start turning the ball over like they did against Clay, Monterey, and Watertown then Jackson will win by atleast 2 or 3 scores...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monterey played one of their best games against JC. Red Boiling is much improved. I hear RBS had an injury to their best RB just before they played Monterey.That was a fun game to watch. If RBS can defend the pass and hold the ball longer, they have a chance against JC.

Monterey played one of their best games against JC. Red Boiling is much improved. I hear RBS had an injury to their best RB just before they played Monterey.That was a fun game to watch. If RBS can defend the pass and hold the ball longer, they have a chance against JC.

If it was the one that was hurt at Gville, I wouldn't call him the best RB on the team but he was a good one. RBS actually had 4 or 5 people they can give the ball too and be farily effective. I would say where 2 teams combined for 110 points would be a fun game to watch as far as offense goes, but ugly...ugly defense!

RBS travels to Jackson County Friday night to take on the blue devils. The last few years this has been a very good football game! Jackson County is coming off a huge win against Clay County, I was told that Clay has had some injuries to a few of their better players. RBS is coming off a 68-42 loss against Monterey, I didn't get to see the game but was told that it was 36-28 in Monterey's favor at half time and that once again fumbles killed RBS. It has potential to be a good game and RBS has a chance to win this game, but if they start turning the ball over like they did against Clay, Monterey, and Watertown then Jackson will win by atleast 2 or 3 scores...

Whats up brother! I hear RBS is much improved this year, i'm actually going to be at this game as its our homecoming so our boys will be pumped up to play hard in front of a big crowd. I look for us to win but i do think it will be a competitive game. Only draw back with homecoming is halftime lasts FOREVER!!! If you're coming you better bring a jacket, after halftime it gets a little chilly on the river bank.

final score

JC 48

RBS 26

Whats up brother! I hear RBS is much improved this year, i'm actually going to be at this game as its our homecoming so our boys will be pumped up to play hard in front of a big crowd. I look for us to win but i do think it will be a competitive game. Only draw back with homecoming is halftime lasts FOREVER!!! If you're coming you better bring a jacket, after halftime it gets a little chilly on the river bank.

final score

JC 48

RBS 26

They are improving and having been over the last few years, and outside the big 3 are doing a pretty good job of competing...I just wish they could get over the hump and beat a region team that wasn't Pickett County.

I wish they would take care of the homecoming stuff before the game...

The last time RBS won a region game that wasn't Pickett County or Mt. Juliet Christian was October 12, 2001 against Clay County in a 13-12 win in overtime, I was a freshman in high school. On October 12, 2012 RBS could do it once again...

Edited by swanson71

They are improving and having been over the last few years, and outside the big 3 are doing a pretty good job of competing...I just wish they could get over the hump and beat a region team that wasn't Pickett County.

I wish they would take care of the homecoming stuff before the game...

The last time RBS won a region game that wasn't Pickett County or Mt. Juliet Christian was October 12, 2001 against Clay County in a 13-12 win in overtime, I was a freshman in high school. On October 12, 2012 RBS could do it once again...

Negative sir that won't happen this year lol