East Hamilton vs. Red Bank

BEAST27

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To "stop 18", you must first stop 74, 65, 71, 76, and 77. thumb[1].gif

To "stop 18", you must first stop 74, 65, 71, 76, and 77. thumb[1].gif

I agree. That O line has opened up holes all year for 18, but don't forget, to score points RB has to get by the D line and the Defensive backfield. They haven't given up much this year and there are several D guys that will put points on the board if given the chance. This Canes team is a iunit that works together and compliments each other.

Edited by BEAST27

Agreed, but if you can limit 18 to not many yards. They have a chance. I think you guys are the best team in the Nooga. But don't sell RB short.

18 is gonna be hard to stop, especially when the RB defense has to worry about 12 throwing the ball to 24, 31, 22 or 25. They can't put everybody in the box cause Canes will throw the ball. And. When they spread it out 18 or 25 are gonna find a hole and move the ball on the ground. Canes won't underestimate RB....they will get on them early and let the younger boys play the 2nd half.

Agreed, but if you can limit 18 to not many yards. They have a chance. I think you guys are the best team in the Nooga. But don't sell RB short.

You would be correct RB is a good team and getting better. But the Beast is right everyone talks about are O line and #18, but the Cane D has been very good. Real Man your new profile pic is priceless........

Anyone want to bet how long the Seamer jumps on here and goes after me..... Things must be very boaring in Hooterville!

You would be correct RB is a good team and getting better. But the Beast is right everyone talks about are O line and #18, but the Cane D has been very good. Real Man your new profile pic is priceless........

Anyone want to bet how long the Seamer jumps on here and goes after me..... Things must be very boaring in Hooterville!

Will not be changing it either! I will keep my profile pic like this until TSSAA changes the rules an makes football fair

everywhere in the state. You really don't want to get me started on this.

18 is gonna be hard to stop, especially when the RB defense has to worry about 12 throwing the ball to 24, 31, 22 or 25. They can't put everybody in the box cause Canes will throw the ball. And. When they spread it out 18 or 25 are gonna find a hole and move the ball on the ground. Canes won't underestimate RB....they will get on them early and let the younger boys play the 2nd half.

Oh, I forgot, our kicker # 15, will put it in the end zone every time, so, RB will get to start on their 20 a lot on Friday nite.

I ll take the bet............gonna get Beast69 first ha ha.................i m a SeaHawk, Pounder and Owls fan too so i ve been busy but i have nt forgot about youicon_e_geek.gif Edited by 2seamfastball

You ve been hiding for weeks now and then you come back with the arrogance again........when will you learn grasshopper.