Perry County @ Loretto

lowtn

Does anyone know how the player is who was injured during the MTP and Perry Co. game is? The broadcasters for Perry Co. said they had to medflight him out to Vanderbilt. I couldnt tell if he played for MTP or Perry Co. Hate to ever see a player get hurt, especially with a serious injury. Hope all is well with him.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how the player is who was injured during the MTP and Perry Co. game is? The broadcasters for Perry Co. said they had to medflight him out to Vanderbilt. I couldnt tell if he played for MTP or Perry Co. Hate to ever see a player get hurt, especially with a serious injury. Hope all is well with him.

It was #11 Oakley Bates. They drove to Maury Regional and then Life Flighted him to Vanderbilt for a concussion is what i heard from around the family. Hope all is well.

Yep, its a shame those boys look forward to finally getting to play and then they cancel the game. What have we played 2 or 3 games? They should get at least one game a week.

WC is the one that cancled, they are on fall break. Our coaches called Hickman Co.but they could not come because of short notice. Edited by pigskinpete