Brentwood Academy - Ensworth

WesVLT

To WC- Never said I was a man of honor- said our headmaster and head Coach were based on how they handled a tense situation. Life goes on- time to play McCallie.

To JDL- never said we lost due to the factors. Just a shout out to BA fans on how we could have done a few things better the next time we play them in their stadium. Thats not crying, thats bringing accountability back on ourselves. If that came across as being a whiner- then you are entitled to your opinion. Ensworth beat us on all sides- and played a great game.

Sorry if I insulted your scoreboard. You might want to get a third digit on the home side- for (based on what i saw Friday) I believe you guys might break 100 on a Metro team that grants you a non-division game just to see if you could do it. Careful, they might not be as understanding!!

Edited by GoldenGoose85

To WC- Never said I was a man of honor- said our headmaster and head Coach were based on how they handled a tense situation. Life goes on- time to play McCallie.

To JDL- never said we lost due to the factors. Just a shout out to BA fans on how we could have done a few things better the next time we play them in their stadium. Thats not crying, thats bringing accountability back on ourselves. If that came across as being a whiner- then you are entitled to your opinion. Ensworth beat us on all sides- and played a great game.

Sorry if I insulted your scoreboard. You might want to get a third digit on the home side- for (based on what i saw Friday) I believe you guys might break 100 on a Metro team that grants you a non-division game just to see if you could do it. Careful, they might not be as understanding!!

I agree. If a Metro school would ever play them ,there would be some players and coaches getting that butt kicked.

MUS looks very strong this year. MBA always tough in the playoffs- no matter what happened in regular season.

BA is always to be considered- hope we can see some of the short passes executed better, settle in the middle of the zone- I am confident they will respond and make a good run in the playoffs and hopefully play the Tigers in Cookeville. MUS in semis will be HUGE- but one game at a time.

With as many times as Elder carries,, there is always chance of injury as well. Their #10 seemed like a good back, and I am sure they are developing their contingencies. Tough team!

Only thing that makes me mad is that I am a Texas alum/fan, and Ensworth has made it harder for me to enjoy wearing burnt orange and black!!

Gosh I love HS football!!! Especially in October-November!!

Edited by GoldenGoose85

MUS looks very strong this year. MBA always tough in the playoffs- no matter what happened in regular season.

BA is always to be considered- hope we can see some of the short passes executed better, settle in the middle of the zone- I am confident they will respond and make a good run back to Hwy 100 to play the Tigers in the semis, provided we take care of business with Potter this upcoming week.

With as many times as Elder carries,, there is always chance of injury as well. Their #10 seemed like a good back, and I am sure they are developing their contingencies. Tough team!

Only thing that makes me mad is that I am a Texas alum/fan, and Ensworth has made it harder for me to enjoy wearing burnt orange and black!!

Gosh I love HS football!!! Especially in October-November!!

Ensworth's orange is much brighter than Texas' burt orange, so you can still wear your 'hook 'em horns' stuff without worrying that folks will connect you with a baby-killer! rolleyes.gif I may be wrong, or it may have changed, but the way I remember the seeding from last year, the No. 2 East/Middle (which was Ensworth last year and I assume will be BA this year) would play the No. 1 West (MUS both years) at MUS in the semis. Thus, at least as I understand it, y'all will have to wait until Cookeville (if either team makes it that far) before you will be able to reign down fire and brimstone on Ricky and the Boyz. Am I missing something?

Ensworth's No. 10 is D'Andre Ferby. He is a junior who got a lot of playing time at linebacker last year but who had foot surgery over the summer and has only come back recently. He dressed for the first time this season against MBA, but had his first significant playing time against BA. Great combination of size and speed.