Chatt Central @ East Ridge

tistheseason

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how long does John stick around?? Won 5 games in two years and from all accounts has a young team so don't appear to be to successful next year with a young team. So what's everyone's thoughts. Does he stay for a few more years and try to build the program or skip out for something else. If Greene leave Rhea I can see John trying to go home. Thoughts??

I think he ll stick around and try to build a program but you never know with him though..........i think the sophomore class looks good.

Yep this is his 2nd year here at Central. He has said from the start he is staying here. We shall see I guess. Whether he leaves or not KIng and the administration and parents must stand up and make some noise for this program to get better and better. We had good enough athletes this year to do better than we did. The facilities are good and there is parental involvement.

i doubt he leaves without a better job offer,.,,,,,Rhea, Soddy, ..

However, the resume is not looking as good as it once did.... I think Coach Allen is a really good guy and as i have said before i think he is a better coach than what his record at Central has shown but I reserve final judgement for one more year.....

I bet my house on it Soddy job will post before Christmas break. Do not know if Soddy job is all that great...... There is a pipe line from Loftis to Baylor.