Stand out pitcher in East Tennessee

bbdadx2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bearden has a 8th grader they should bring up to help. Lefty, I think his last name is Bean. Best pitcher in ET for his age that I have seen.

Yep, Beam may be the next Lane Thomas from Bearden. He will be a five tool kid. Powell has a loaded jr class and will be very good. I have seen both Weiler and Neely from HVA throw in the summers. They have to be the best 1-2 guys in ET. Lots of very good players in the area - IMO.

Neely and Weiler are okay, but not nearly the best 1-2 in east TN. They arent even the best 1-2 in West Knoxville by a long shot. Serrano and Raby from Farragut are the real deal, proven winning pitchers. Until HVA, and Neely and Weiler in particular, win games outside of their district they cannot be considered the best 1-2 in E. Tenn. Heard Dobyns Bennett has 2 or 3 good arms this year too.

Those Farragut guys are good too. BUT...I find it hard to believe the 2 HVA kids would be 5 and 6 in Farragut's rotation. :roflol: They must really be loaded in the bullpen - even without Freeman.

The Farragut sticks usually help their pitchers a ton. It all works together. In other words, how many games outside the district would HVA win if the Farragut pitchers (1, 2, 3 ,or 4) were pitching for them instead of FHS? If not many, that would not make them any less pitchers - again IMO.

No doubt, the ads will be tough to beat again this year. I look forward to seeing them play - especially that "new" SS. That kid is a player! Good luck to all the teams.

Will Thomas have any help at Bearden?

Edited by strongx