Wayne Co @ Perry Co

theGURU

No, this was the best one...

It is exciting when you do something that you've never done before. Cherish that moment because it looks like it may be another 50 years before it happens again!

You cant really tell, but that was Brandon Jones knocking down that pass to keep WC from tying the score again.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes out to mathis,qualls,mcleod,king,eddy, belasic, and Weston who is hurt. You guys might not of had the best season but don't end it on a lose this is the last time you boys will ever suit up with all your friends and before you know it all this will be is memories as you walk out on this field think about how you want to be remembered...one last time go out and get that W. Day by Day < you guys know what that's means

A blind squirrel will find a nut every now and then!

LOL you got some good jokes. This years game has a little bit of hype. PC knows they are having a down year but WC actually thinks they are decent. This only means that WC is supose to win. There for all the pressure is on WC. I would hate to lose to a down PC if I were WC. WE have run the sprinklers all week in the visiting in field seats and on the playing field. I know its like quick sand over there wear your boots. You wont be laughing after the pressure gets those little wild cats tail kicked.

LOL you got some good jokes. This years game has a little bit of hype. PC knows they are having a down year but WC actually thinks they are decent. This only means that WC is supose to win. There for all the pressure is on WC. I would hate to lose to a down PC if I were WC. WE have run the sprinklers all week in the visiting in field seats and on the playing field. I know its like quick sand over there wear your boots. You wont be laughing after the pressure gets those little wild cats tail kicked.

I don't think pressure will be a problem for Wc as much as it will PC not wanting to lose at home! WC by 4 tds again!

I don't think pressure will be a problem for Wc as much as it will PC not wanting to lose at home! WC by 4 tds again!

If PC can stop the turnovers they can make a game of it. If not its over. The team that has the fewest to's probably wins. Both teams are scrapy. May be some extra curricular activity.

It won't take long for you to see who gets hit in the mouth, that's Wc style of play. And as far as running the ball down Wc throat, we will see about that! I hope PC runs it every play!

I hope we run it every play too! Dont you guys want the ball? If we run it every play that means we have the ball the whole game. You Hoser!roflol.gificon_e_confused.gif