Wayne Co @ Perry Co

theGURU

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand and as I said I do not agree with # 60's actions but there is no reason for fans to yell things at a kid such as "come on fatboy get you some".I am not saying that about all WC fans because most of them were extremely nice but that was uncalled for.and classless

If I was guessing I would say that there's probably about 1 year between the one yelling and the one being yelled at!

This group yelling were grown men.

I have been going to high school football games my whole life and I have never seen anything more obvious than what the PC boys were trying to do and their coaches let it go on! They seemed to have no control over their players whatsoever! When PC players were hitting and pushing after every play just trying to get Wc boys to retaliate and everybody knew it they were going to get yelled at! PC had nothing to lose because it was their last game win or lose, so to get a Wc player ejected would have been a victory it seemed. Maybe Wc will get their real rivalry game, Cwood, moved back to the last game of the year and it won't come down to this because I don't see PC in the playoffs no time soon!

I have to agree that this has been one of the most undisciplined teams I have ever seen but that still does not make it right for grown men to call a kid names like that. That makes them just as bad as the kid trying to start things. I agree the coaches should have stopped it.

I agree with you that name calling was wrong, but I can almost guarantee you that the one calling names was an 18 year old kid himself.