A sign of the times in Williamson County - 11AAA

lbhiii

How sad is it that we are here on Wednesday, 2 days before the annual Brentwood/Franklin donnybrook and there is no thread! I for one think and hope that my Bruins will beat the Rebels like redheaded step children BUT I have been to more BHS/FHS games where the records and the scores meant NOTHING than i have that were blowouts. Since, no one seems to want to talk about this year,lets list our favorite BHS vs. FHS moments through the years. Lets hear it from both sides: Blue and Camo-Roon!!!

Edited by lbhiii

I'll start. 2010 Season. 2 Games with both final scores being 21-20.

1. Game 1 - District Finals - Brentwood wins in the worst rain I have ever seen a game played. You know it is a mess when the 2 coaches(Crawford and Clayton) meet before the game and express thanks that both teams are already playoff qualified and no one is denied that reward by the weather. The game goes back and forth with Michael Dugan scoring on a late pass play to put the Bruins up 21-20. Franklin roars back down the field and the Bruins Chris Hoop and Daniel Hagaman punch the ball away from Alex Lee which is than recovered by Tyson Ashcraft to seal the victory and secure the district title.

2. Game 2 - State Quarterfinals - Maybe the hardest fought high school football game I have ever watched. The Rebels go for 2 in triple overtime and Alex Lee is stopped on the 2 inch line by Chris Hoop who hangs on til the calvary shows up. On the field after the game I don't think I have ever seen 2 teams who were more emotionally and physically exhausted from pooring their everything into a ball game.

Edited by lbhiii

Everybody has been quiet this year-

BHS fans rarely come on coach T to talk

Franklin - why post this year and get picked on

RHS- do they still play football? Think the Lacrosse thread gets more attention

Indy-quiet as well but hats off to them for a great season

CHS- talked lots early in the year , got really quiet however

Boro- who cares

I'll start. 2010 Season. 2 Games with both final scores being 21-20.

1. Game 1 - District Finals - Brentwood wins in the worst rain I have ever seen a game played. You know it is a mess when the 2 coaches(Crawford and Clayton) meet before the game and express thanks that both teams are already playoff qualified and no one is denied that reward by the weather. The game goes back and forth with Michael Dugan scoring on a late pass play to put the Bruins up 21-20. Franklin roars back down the field and the Bruins Chris Hoop and Daniel Hagaman punch the ball away from Alex Lee which is than recovered by Tyson Ashcraft to seal the victory and secure the district title.

2. Game 2 - State Quarterfinals - Maybe the hardest fought high school football game I have ever watched. The Rebels go for 2 in triple overtime and Alex Lee is stopped on the 2 inch line by Chris Hoop who hangs on til the calvary shows up. On the field after the game I don't think I have ever seen 2 teams who were more emotionally and physically exhausted from pooring their everything into a ball game.

\Alex Ford is the name you are trying for, other tailback back then was Kilo Lee.

Remember Jack 's first game at BHS. . .against Franklin? Bruins open up in a spread offense, Whittemore in shotgun. Never before seen in Williamson County( particularly since we had run nothing but I formation in our history). I think Palmer burned all his timeouts in the first 5 minutes. Bruins won something like 31-0.