welcome to 2A goodpasture

fredjones

I see Trousdale County going take some butt kickings by Goodpasture

No way...first off we would have beaten them this year...sware to god we would (donnie baker voice)...secondly...i ain't worried 'bout no frikkin sweatervesters...we use to it. I do feel sorry for single a baseball, softball, volleyball, etc. though. sware to god i do thumb[1].gif

Slim you might just be surprised who else winds up in 2A....it might not be over till your wife sings. I mean the fat lady.

Our class is a little small...the more the merrier...i guess.

oh..and btw...slim ain't diggin on no fat chicks...too much risk involved without health insurance. blush.png

Edited by slimshady

No way...first off we would have beaten them this year...sware to god we would (donnie baker voice)...secondly...i ain't worried 'bout no frikkin sweatervesters...we use to it. I do feel sorry for single a baseball, softball, volleyball, etc. though. sware to god i do thumb[1].gif

I wouldnt bet on ya'll beaten them this year slim. Trousdale is waaaay down. I know you look good against Watertown and Red Bubbling Boys but Goodpasture still had a good stable of running backs. Next year you might be surprised who your district consist of. It might not be so cut and dried YET from what I'v been hearing from some inside sources. Edited by Mr. Postman1

I wouldnt bet on ya'll beaten them this year slim. Trousdale is waaaay down. I know you look good against Watertown and Red Bubbling Boys but Goodpasture still had a good stable of running backs. Next year you might be surprised who your district consist of. It might not be so cut and dried YET from what I'v been hearing from some inside sources.

I have an inside source that says Coach Creasy called that Harris man last Monday and that Harris man turned him down...ask your inside source about that. thumb[1].gif

I wouldnt bet on ya'll beaten them this year slim. Trousdale is waaaay down. I know you look good against Watertown and Red Bubbling Boys but Goodpasture still had a good stable of running backs. Next year you might be surprised who your district consist of. It might not be so cut and dried YET from what I'v been hearing from some inside sources.

We beat Macon worse than they did...or ya'll will for that matter. cool.png But we are every bit as good as Westy this year...Our down years = Westy up years...hungry.gif

The only team with winning record Goodpasture beat this year was sorry Sycamore. We would beat Goodpasture by 3 tds.

Edited by slimshady

I have an inside source that says Coach Creasy called that Harris man last Monday and that Harris man turned him down...ask your inside source about that. thumb[1].gif

For its over with that Harris man may not have a choice in playing you little boys. Thats all I'm gonna say about that. Trousdale couldnt beat Westmoreland this season. I have just as much right in saying that as you do saying they would cause neither are going to play this year anyway. Except in that pitiful JV game ya'll sceduled over there. Id have been ashamed if I was Hartsville.

For its over with that Harris man may not have a choice in playing you little boys. Thats all I'm gonna say about that. Trousdale couldnt beat Westmoreland this season. I have just as much right in saying that as you do saying they would cause neither are going to play this year anyway. Except in that pitiful JV game ya'll sceduled over there. Id have been ashamed if I was Hartsville.

We were trying to get that Harris man to put us on the schedule...guess it didn't work though.

There are several 2A schools that can beat 6A teams, especially a 4-5 team in 6A.

I don't know how to say this nicely but you are way off on this one. You want a great example. CAK last year, a team that your team barely beat. Got beat by LaVergne, a 3-7 team in 6A. CAK and Grace were the best two teams in their divisions last year and could barely beat a bottom of the barrel 6a team. There is a major difference in 6a football, just ask CAK as they have had to go toe to toe with one the last two years.

I see Trousdale County going take some butt kickings by Goodpasture

Unless the TSSAA attempts to reinvent the current districts, I think Goodpasture will just replace White House Heritage in District 10. Nashville Christian is already in that district, and it would make sense from a competitive and numbers standpoint. I also think they'll be in the western half of the bracket most years for the playoffs - they definitely would have been in the west this year and last year. So, I don't really think it will effect Trousdale all that much...

Edited by 1RT