welcome to 2A goodpasture

fredjones

GP footall would get beat by a bunch of 2A schools this year...Macon County played with'em for 3 quarters.popcorneater.gif

But Baseball, Sofball, Volleyball, etc....single A is screwed!

They played CPA the best game anyone has given them all year,they had a stretch where they were missing a BUNCH of players,If Goodparture wants to win the Gold in 2a,I'm pretty sure they can.

You know what's amazing? I just looked at the volleyball threads where both A & AA state championship games tomorrow are all private (Boyd vs FCS &CAK vs G-Pasture) and there isn't any public school parents, players, or alumni whining about them "recruiting" or splitting publics and privates. Guess those public school girls don't make the same excuses as their guys teams.

You know what's amazing? I just looked at the volleyball threads where both A & AA state championship games tomorrow are all private (Boyd vs FCS &CAK vs G-Pasture) and there isn't any public school parents, players, or alumni whining about them "recruiting" or splitting publics and privates. Guess those public school girls don't make the same excuses as their guys teams.

Looks to me like the TSSAA needs to open there eyes...ignoramuses

who gives a flip about volleyball anywho...enuff time it will happen in football

matter of fact...it already happened once(2000-2004) 5 yrs of championships...10 teams...9 privates...1 public

Edited by slimshady

There you go again Lickus: You will be "sitting beside the best looking woman in the stands" at Gordonsville and other people wives are "Ho's" and "Fat" in your prior posts. mad.gif

For one it was Antwan who called your wife a Ho. For another, slim knows his wife is fat. And last but not least I was sitting beside the best looking woman at the Gordonsville Westmoreland game that night. Do you want me to lie scooter? As far as Goodpasture goes in 2A, they would be very hard to beat if they were in 2A this year. I was shocked to hear that DCA played Boyd such a good game this season. I saw DCA play Westmoreland in a scrimmage this summer and they were terrible. Leads me to believe 2A could be one of the weakest classes this year to play in. Also you know Hartsville tries to stick around in 2A, they always try to jump around and play were they think they have the best opportunity to win. That tells me they think 2A is weaker. They would have kicked kids out of school if they thought 1A was better or played up if they thought they could win in other classes. So its a pretty safe thing to say 2A is much weaker. Edited by Mr. Postman1

For one i would like to lick Antwans crack. For another, slim knows his wife is phat, not fat. As far as Goodpasture goes in 2A, Blah, blah,blah,,puke, fart, vomit, blah, blah, blah.

Hey Booker...does Westmoreland have a trophy case? Didn't ya'll win a softball championship like 30 yrs ago.? Westmoreland has always been known for good GIRLS sports. You do realize ya'll are in the weakest district in 3A right....roflolk.gif The 2 best teams ya'll played this year were 1A schools...you seen what a 3rd place chicken county team did to your region champion right.

You would think with the way ya'll schedule cupcakes roflol.gif ...and 2a is so weak, we could get ya'll on the schedule. What gives?

Edited by slimshady

Hey Booker...does Westmoreland have a trophy case? Didn't ya'll win a softball championship like 30 yrs ago.? Westmoreland has always been known for good GIRLS sports. You do realize ya'll are in the weakest district in 3A right....roflolk.gif The 2 best teams ya'll played this year were 1A schools...you seen what a 3rd place chicken county team did to your region champion right.

You would think with the way ya'll schedule cupcakes roflol.gif ...and 2a is so weak, we could get ya'll on the schedule. What gives?

I'm flattered you know me. Unlike Hartsville we somehow wind up being the smallest team in our class most every year. Over the years like I have displayed to you before, Westmoreland has had a winning record against Hartsville. Even some of those gold ball teams we blasted. One I distinctly remember we were a couple kids to many to be in little 1a ball and beat your mighty sweat bees I think 28-7 on a gold ball team. 3 years prior to that Westmoreland had 3 kids to many to be in 1a and beat FRA an eventual champion by a big margin. Yeah, you have many gold balls but due to pure chance of having the right amount of kids in your school. Some feel its not really by chance.

I'm flattered you know me. Unlike Hartsville we somehow wind up being the smallest team in our class most every year. Over the years like I have displayed to you before, Westmoreland has had a winning record against Hartsville. Even some of those gold ball teams we blasted. One I distinctly remember we were a couple kids to many to be in little 1a ball and beat your mighty sweat bees I think 28-7 on a gold ball team. 3 years prior to that Westmoreland had 3 kids to many to be in 1a and beat FRA an eventual champion by a big margin. Yeah, you have many gold balls but due to pure chance of having the right amount of kids in your school. Some feel its not really by chance.

We are the 9th smallest 2a this go round. Truth is...and many will agree theres not much difference in football between the top 1a,2a and 3a teams (minus Alcoa)...not as big a gap as say a private vs public. I guarantee you we would not turn down an opportunity to get on ya'lls schedule for the next 10 years, can you say the same? If Harris don't call Creasy and ask him...I might have to start calling ya'll

THE CHICKENMORELAND CLUCKERS roflolk.gif

You obviously don't talk to any public school coaches and players. They are extremely agitated by the news. It is very very difficult for small rural schools to compete with the privates in volleyball. I talked with multiple VB coaches today and they're not pleased. They just don't spend as much time on here as footballers. I would say 90% believe there should be a total split.

The 3 largest schools in A (football 2A) will be private schools. Here are Goodpastures results in AA (3A football) during this classification when they played up:

2013 Volleyball in finals

2012 Baseball Champions

2012 Softball Runner-Up

2011 Volleyball Runner-Up

2011 Softball Champions

2010 Football Runner-Up

2009 Softball Runner-Up

2008 Softball Champions

2008 Baseball Champions

2007 Baseball Champions

2007 Softball Champions

2007 Football Runner- Up

2006 Softball Champions

2006 Boys Golf Team Runner-Up

2006 Girls Golf Champions

By my count that's 8 Team Championships in this classification period. There were also individual state championships I didn't include. Prior to that they were 2A in football and A in others and they won many championships.

They, along with Boyd Buchanan, will dominate A in those sports and compete very very well in 2A football. A schools, mostly rural schools, will have little chance against them. Not sure why they would not want to play up other than they will rack up many many more gold balls in the next classification period.