welcome to 2A goodpasture

fredjones

Not sure what vote you are talking about. Back in July it was decided to keep the 1.8 multiplier.Privates can stay in D1 for 4 more years.

Well its not really what I thought it was, its a proposal and it will be voted on Monday Nov 5th. As far as I know , all schools have been made aware of it. I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Well its not really what I thought it was, its a proposal and it will be voted on Monday Nov 5th. As far as I know , all schools have been made aware of it. I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

I hope its a proposal to throw t$$aa out of TENNESSEE!!

Edited by slimshady

For one it was Antwan who called your wife a Ho. For another, slim knows his wife is fat. And last but not least I was sitting beside the best looking woman at the Gordonsville Westmoreland game that night. Do you want me to lie scooter? As far as Goodpasture goes in 2A, they would be very hard to beat if they were in 2A this year. I was shocked to hear that DCA played Boyd such a good game this season. I saw DCA play Westmoreland in a scrimmage this summer and they were terrible. Leads me to believe 2A could be one of the weakest classes this year to play in. Also you know Hartsville tries to stick around in 2A, they always try to jump around and play were they think they have the best opportunity to win. That tells me they think 2A is weaker. They would have kicked kids out of school if they thought 1A was better or played up if they thought they could win in other classes. So its a pretty safe thing to say 2A is much weaker.

Do I want you to LIE? You would LIE when the truth would help!!

We are the 9th smallest 2a this go round. Truth is...and many will agree theres not much difference in football between the top 1a,2a and 3a teams (minus Alcoa)...not as big a gap as say a private vs public. I guarantee you we would not turn down an opportunity to get on ya'lls schedule for the next 10 years, can you say the same? If Harris don't call Creasy and ask him...I might have to start calling ya'll

THE CHICKENMORELAND CLUCKERS roflolk.gif

lol-061.gif

Unless the TSSAA attempts to reinvent the current districts, I think Goodpasture will just replace White House Heritage in District 10. Nashville Christian is already in that district, and it would make sense from a competitive and numbers standpoint. I also think they'll be in the western half of the bracket most years for the playoffs - they definitely would have been in the west this year and last year. So, I don't really think it will effect Trousdale all that much...

Thats what we need in 10A another private school.

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Unless the TSSAA attempts to reinvent the current districts, I think Goodpasture will just replace White House Heritage in District 10. Nashville Christian is already in that district, and it would make sense from a competitive and numbers standpoint. I also think they'll be in the western half of the bracket most years for the playoffs - they definitely would have been in the west this year and last year. So, I don't really think it will effect Trousdale all that much...

It looks as if Goodpasture will be put in where the other sweatervest program left in the old Trousdale County district. Is it still time for Trousdale to try and move up to 4A. I would say 3A but they dont want none of Westmoreland or Alcoa. They would try to side step Goodpasture given the chance.