welcome to 2A goodpasture

fredjones

Now you know how Motown feels everytime we get put in with Goodpasture or David Lipscomb. Glad to see you back slim. You may not have much to talk about the next couple of years though as far as the State Championship goes. I still see ya'll getting second or third every year in your district though. Wont it be funny seeing that big Charter bus for Goodpasture pulling into Red Boiling Springs every year? Quite comical if you ask me.

That big charter bus might need new rubber after it leaves the creekbank.

I'm gonna see if i can get with our DoS and see if we can get a cash paying line put in at the games just to screw T$$AA...i'd suggest that more schools follow suite...if they(t$$aa) want to screw us, then they will have to pay!!

:hungry:

Edited by slimshady

So, in football, each of these teams now have 6 non district games to fill?

Yep...and thing about it is that TC has had problems filling 2 games before. I mean lots of teams(like Westmoreland, Lebanon, Chicken County) won't play us...and the way the STUPID playoffs are setup if you play up you get penalized for it...to get 6 non district 2a teams on our schedule would be somewhere between very difficult and impossible...

The playoff system s ucks.

The tssaa board s ucks.

Private schools playing in D1 s uck.

Time for Bernard to step up and be a Director and straighten this BS out.

Listen we'll make it simple...

all private schools play D2-A or D2-AA and all are allowed to give financial aid, bereavement, work study, blah blah etc.

D1

5 classes...8 regions per class...top 4 in each region are in the playoffs....

Privates and publics may play each other in the regular season...

Whats the problem?

Yep...and thing about it is that TC has had problems filling 2 games before. I mean lots of teams(like Westmoreland, Lebanon, Chicken County) won't play us...and the way the STUPID playoffs are setup if you play up you get penalized for it...to get 6 non district 2a teams on our schedule would be somewhere between very difficult and impossible...

The playoff system s ucks.

The tssaa board s ucks.

Private schools playing in D1 s uck.

Time for Bernard to step up and be a Director and straighten this BS out.

Listen we'll make it simple...

all private schools play D2-A or D2-AA and all are allowed to give financial aid, bereavement, work study, blah blah etc.

D1

5 classes...8 regions per class...top 4 in each region are in the playoffs....

Privates and publics may play each other in the regular season...

Whats the problem?

Slim wants to make sure that TC gets the gate money when the privates visit the creekbank