Wayne Co.(4-6) at Jo Byrns(5-5)

wildcatalumni

WC vs. JB  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

WC comes in at (4-6). Their opp. combined record is (56-44). JB comes in at (5-5). Their opp. combined record is (55-45).

The two teams have one commen opp. Which is Cascade (6-4). JB lost to Cascade 14-6 and WC beat Cascade 19-6.

It looks like this is gonna be a pretty evenly matched game.....can't wait. GO WILDCATS!!!thumb[1].gif

I think a team should AT LEAST have a winning record to make it to the playoffs.Its not for losers...To steal a sarcastic quote from Chipper Jones "I think they should just let every team into the playoffs"The TSSAA is clueless.....go back to only 3 classifications then all this crying about having to play all these teams classed above us because 1A teams will not schedule us will stop...it meant something back then for a school with under 200 kids in school to win in 1A back then.i am a Pirate fan but we would not be in the playoffs this year if it went back to 3 classes.our D or lack of it is glaring this year. Edited by 46on2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a team should AT LEAST have a winning record to make it to the playoffs.Its not for losers...To steal a sarcastic quote from Chipper Jones "I think they should just let every team into the playoffs"The TSSAA is clueless.....go back to only 3 classifications then all this crying about having to play all these teams classed above us because 1A teams will not schedule us will stop...it meant something back then for a school with under 200 kids in school to win in 1A back then.i am a Pirate fan but we would not be in the playoffs this year if it went back to 3 classes.our D or lack of it is glaring this year.

Ya know, 46, these kids don't remember what it was like back in the day when you had 3 classes and 1 then 2 teams from each district made it. Now a lot of teams that were Class A are as high as 3A. Back then when you won one of them Gold Balls you earned it. Now it's like pitching in MLB, just a bit watered down. Just us old dinosaurs that remember the good old days.

I think a team should AT LEAST have a winning record to make it to the playoffs.Its not for losers...To steal a sarcastic quote from Chipper Jones "I think they should just let every team into the playoffs"The TSSAA is clueless.....go back to only 3 classifications then all this crying about having to play all these teams classed above us because 1A teams will not schedule us will stop...it meant something back then for a school with under 200 kids in school to win in 1A back then.i am a Pirate fan but we would not be in the playoffs this year if it went back to 3 classes.our D or lack of it is glaring this year.

I can't say I disagree but it is what it is. If you don't like write a letter to TSSAA and let them know how you feel. I mean most of the 1A teams have beaten 2A teams. So, I don't understand how you say it doesn't matter....?

Ya know, 46, these kids don't remember what it was like back in the day when you had 3 classes and 1 then 2 teams from each district made it. Now a lot of teams that were Class A are as high as 3A. Back then when you won one of them Gold Balls you earned it. Now it's like pitching in MLB, just a bit watered down. Just us old dinosaurs that remember the good old days.

3? Ha, go back50 years ago..

Should be a good game against two teams that are down. This time of year I like to describe teams in terms of how far I think they'll go in the playoffs. Compared to years past, JB is a first round team this year; they'd never get out of the first round. However, it appears Region 6 & District 10 are down so who knows.

JB can look really good at times but also look awful at times. It's been a year full of mistakes and failures to make a play when it counts. The coaches have put them in a position but they haven't been able to make anything happen. Having said that, you could make the case that this team is 3 plays away from being 8-2 and the District 10 champs. But they're not, they're 5-5 and finished 3rd in the District.

What kind of offense does JB play? Spread,or just line up and try to pound it down your throat?

Looking to meet up wif sum u WC guys, The Dungeon not quiet Wut it's been in the past but this shud b a awsome 1st round game for both teams, neither team is not what they've been in the past !!!!! Glad I don't have to travel to you guys, them curves are treacherous down there !

Whats the best route for us to get there considering the friday evening traffic?