Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Fairview has been to the Brickyard. Your hole won't impress them. Jackets by 10.

Brickyard?? The only Brickyard I knowis a racetrack in Indiana? So...as you see,,,,,,,,,,,impressions will vary... BUT....You need to.ask around. Some teams over your way have made the trip...Cheatham Co. ..Harpath...ask them what they thought about the atmosphere,

Although their opinion may be a little shaded.....they left with their feels hurt.

Jackets by 10?? Based on what??.

Heck.......I'm one of the biggest SC fans.......how can I make a prediction if I've never seen or know much about Fairview? Tell me O Chevyman...how can you make such a prediction unless you've seen the Owls??

Guest Termite

Is that the little ole country school with the indoor practice facility? Must be really tough times in Smith County!!!

One of the best booster clubs around. They work hard to support the kids and give them what they need. We also have a very generous supporter.

Guest Termite

Smith County won't be able to keep up. FV is too fast for the Owls.

Your right......we're just too slow.......There's too many hills this side of nashville. You can't run fast on a steep down hill grade, and you can't run fast on a steep uphill grade.

We try to make up for the lack of speed by being a little smaller and and a little weaker than most.

You know what.........I like teams that give you that ole."we couldn't beat them........so I know you can't". And I would probably guess that ole lewis Panther has no idea where Smith County is much less anything about the football team....but I'll give him this......he knows LV is too fast for the owls...lol

Your right......we're just too slow.......There's too many hills this side of nashville. You can't run fast on a steep down hill grade, and you can't run fast on a steep uphill grade.

We try to make up for the lack of speed by being a little smaller and and a little weaker than most.

You know what.........I like teams that give you that ole."we couldn't beat them........so I know you can't". And I would probably guess that ole lewis Panther has no idea where Smith County is much less anything about the football team....but I'll give him this......he knows LV is too fast for the owls...lol

You'll see.

Both teams have been pretty similar in records and playoff success over the last several years. Fairview lost in the 3rd round last year...SC lost in the 3rd round in 2009. Both lost in the 2nd round in 2010. Both lost in the 2nd round in 2008. In 2011...Fairview won 11 games...SC 10. In 2010...both went 10-2. This year's records are close SC 8-2...Fairview 7-3. Both teams lost to some good teams this year. It should be a good matchup.