Brentwood vs Wilson Central (#2 vs #7, Quad 3 Round 1)

StatManTN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can respect any WC fan rooting for their team. I think maybe some WC fans are not quite sure what good really is, maybe they have a hard time assessing talent. I thinkthey won a few games early( weak opponents) ..... I will say this, your basketball team is pretty good, I expect they will beat MJ convincingly this year. You still ahd a good football season.... but not quite ready for the big boys. Your offense is predictable, and not quick enough. Too many turn overs, and conditioning is an issue as well ....

I can respect any WC fan rooting for their team. I think maybe some WC fans are not quite sure what good really is, maybe they have a hard time assessing talent. I thinkthey won a few games early( weak opponents) ..... I will say this, your basketball team is pretty good, I expect they will beat MJ convincingly this year. You still ahd a good football season.... but not quite ready for the big boys. Your offense is predictable, and not quick enough. Too many turn overs, and conditioning is an issue as well ....

Lack of composure was a big deal in this game

Good point and early in before they faced Beech I did say your record is due to you playing cupcakes and they are more pretender then contender...

But give BHS lots of credit

Good point and early in before they faced Beech I did say your record is due to you playing cupcakes and they are more pretender then contender...

But give BHS lots of credit

I would say going 8-3 against "cupcakes" is better than going 2-8 or 3-7 against those same teams in previous years. WC made some giant leaps in the right direction this season. The coaches and players deserve some credit and respect for that.