Brentwood vs Wilson Central (#2 vs #7, Quad 3 Round 1)

StatManTN

I would say going 8-3 against "cupcakes" is better than going 2-8 or 3-7 against those same teams in previous years. WC made some giant leaps in the right direction this season. The coaches and players deserve some credit and respect for that.

No don't get me wrong credit and respect for making the playoffs and your record ...

But the early wins were vs cupcakes and evident losing 3 of 4 to the " big boys" you still have some growing

Hope y'all learn and continue to do well at WC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No don't get me wrong credit and respect for making the playoffs and your record ...

But the early wins were vs cupcakes and evident losing 3 of 4 to the " big boys" you still have some growing

Hope y'all learn and continue to do well at WC

Winning in the playoffs requires good fundamentals, few mistakes, and composure. WC failed on 2 of the 3.

Centennial. Portland. And station camp made it to playoffs on our cake schedule... May not have done so well... Beech and mj made it also....WC just didnt progress through season. No players on that squad are to blame. Anyone preseason would not predict them with more than 5 wins this season. They had fun but Became to predictable. Most teams made adjustments for playoffs to help them. Not sure what we did. But i do know its a good start for this program and they may do better next year. Thank you to the seniors. A fun season for us fans. To our future seniors its offseason. Let go

I would say going 8-3 against "cupcakes" is better than going 2-8 or 3-7 against those same teams in previous years. WC made some giant leaps in the right direction this season. The coaches and players deserve some credit and respect for that.

Good season WC... don't worry about BHS, their schedule has just as many "cupcakes" as everyone else, maybe more ( they are upset about DC's schedule also) and they claim to be the "SEC" team in the playoffs but they are not very good at giving respect to anyone else most of the time. WC had a good season and working hard in the off-season will reap rewards next fall, keep your heads up!! Also, good luck to BHS, hopefully DC will see you in round 3!!

Good season WC... don't worry about BHS, their schedule has just as many "cupcakes" as everyone else, maybe more ( they are upset about DC's schedule also) and they claim to be the "SEC" team in the playoffs but they are not very good at giving respect to anyone else most of the time. WC had a good season and working hard in the off-season will reap rewards next fall, keep your heads up!! Also, good luck to BHS, hopefully DC will see you in round 3!!

Cupcake again I said when you get to the 2nd round you will play SEC teams - meaning you DC don't deserve 1 seed and HOW easy your schedule is -

Boy if BHS had cupcake schedule they sure out icing in WC

Trailor boy pack your equipment , MJ will romp you

Cupcake again I said when you get to the 2nd round you will play SEC teams - meaning you DC don't deserve 1 seed and HOW easy your schedule is -

Boy if BHS had cupcake schedule they sure out icing in WC

Trailor boy pack your equipment , MJ will romp you

WHAT? Oh I get it, DC is now an SEC type team since they made it to the 2nd round.(NOT) Do we have to revert back to the trailer park stuff? Come on man, show some class. I do not think MJ will romp DC, they might win but it will not be like you say. Good luck to BHS against Overton, I think they might be a Jr. Pro team (ha ha) so you should not have a problem! Go DC!!

WHAT? Oh I get it, DC is now an SEC type team since they made it to the 2nd round.(NOT) Do we have to revert back to the trailer park stuff? Come on man, show some class. I do not think MJ will romp DC, they might win but it will not be like you say. Good luck to BHS against Overton, I think they might be a Jr. Pro team (ha ha) so you should not have a problem! Go DC!!

You are not too bright are you - again..

I was making fun of DC and its # 1 seed and its easy game vs McGavock....

I then said in Rd#2 you will face the SEC teams - this is in reference to DC playing such a weak schedule that in Rd 2 you are stepping up in class from playing cupcake teams to SEC teams....

Karma is funny, you got a tougher game and you will be one and done ( sorry , I dont count McGavock )

Okay mobile homes are you happy now

You are not too bright are you - again..

I was making fun of DC and its # 1 seed and its easy game vs McGavock....

I then said in Rd#2 you will face the SEC teams - this is in reference to DC playing such a weak schedule that in Rd 2 you are stepping up in class from playing cupcake teams to SEC teams....

Karma is funny, you got a tougher game and you will be one and done ( sorry , I dont count McGavock )

Okay mobile homes are you happy now

Notredum...Brentwood's schedule had just as many weak teams (maybe more) as DC's and you lost to a not so very strong Blackman, so your argument has no merit. You also said DC would not make it past the 1st round so this quote is not accurate about 2nd round games involving DC. I think you were saying whoever BHS played in the playoffs as a whole would be playing an SEC calber team (ha ha!). I am also sorry my inteligence is not up to par with you and your fellow fans from Brentwood, I will try to be more accurate next time. Look out for Overton, they might bite you in the A$#!!

I think people underestimated brentwoods team and overestimated wilson centrals team. Brentwood is a darn good team and will romp over Overton this week easily.

Hats off to Wilson central on a fine season

Agree. I saw them a couple times this year and they can dominate a game with the run. Regardless of anyone's regular season strength of schedule, I think Bwood goes far.