A-AA State Tournament Thoughts

CHAMPDDS

They must have still been tired from staying up late to make football teams with 3-7 records #1 seeds in the playoffs.

Get you some of that!

mchsgoal21, Are coming to Nooga to show some d10 love. White House travels well, but I am sure we will be outnumbered. We can round you up some BDP stuff to put on if you want...

CHATTANOOGAN.COM makes correction: (But doesn't know that White House is two words apparently)

Updated TSSAA State Soccer Brackets

Sunday, October 28, 2012

TSSAA released the girls state soccer brackets early Sunday morning and made changes mid-morning to the Class A/AA bracket

Games will be played at CCS, GPS and Baylor starting on Wednesday.

Class A/AA will begin on Wednesday at CCS with the host Lady Chargers taking on Elizabethton at 11 a.m. CCS was initially scheduled to play White House and Notre Dame would play Elizabethton.

Notre Dame will play White House at 4 p.m. The change was made because CPA and Whitehouse are in the same region and could not be on the same side of the bracket.

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Get you some of that!

mchsgoal21, Are coming to Nooga to show some d10 love. White House travels well, but I am sure we will be outnumbered. We can round you up some BDP stuff to put on if you want...

Won't be making the trip this year. Can't get off work and probably travelling to watch the OVC tourney in Martin instead. Best of luck to your girls. I know they deserve it and I know that, regardless of the outcome, they've done our little backwoods district proud.

I'll be switching my Central red for some White House blue for this week only. Although, in this election season, that may not be the wisest choice around these parts.