11-AA

tigers90

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth has a couple of guys who can shoot it and can live above the rim. Cheatham Co. will be loaded as well since they return everyone of improtance. I think it will be a 2 team race between these 2 well coached teams

Waverly has Mullinax and Etheridge as seniors to lead the way, both capable of scoring 20 or more a night. They have two or three talented sophomores, and a shooter in Spencer. Plus, the new coach has a very good track record. I wouldn't rule Waverly completely out of the "two team race"; especially since they beat both teams once last year, and only lost one starter.

Edited by 31ballfan

Cheatham County should win every district game they play this year. I'm afraid they might get caught early because of Football. Not sure how many of the basketball players play football, but Cheatham Co., should run away with the district this season. Waverly is just a little above average team, their new coach is intense, (having watched his Summertown teams the past couple of years). As far as Harpeth, watched you guys last year, and was not impressed, yal did upset Cheatham but no way you upset them this year. Going to watch Camden tomorrow, will learn more about them then.

Edited by McEwenAlumni

I'll go:

1) Cheatham County

2) Waverly Central

3) Camden Central

4) Harpeth

5) CreekWood

6) Montgomery Central

7) Stewart County

Semi competetive district and I believe everyone will have a in district loss by the end of the year...

Cheatam County has to be the favorite coming in, with Waverly standing a solid second... I feel three through five could be a toss up and Montgomery Central and Sterward County ride out the cellar...

I feel the one and two spots are locked up and should be able to compete fairly competitively in the region as well...

If you finish less than 1st in region get ready to go home, CPA is a buzzsaw on there way back to the gold ball...

Just watched Camden and McEwen scrimmage, Camden won, but the whole scrimmage was very poor. #11 for Camden was only player from both sides that shown some form of skill. Both teams had guys out because of Football, but Camden will probably finish 5 or 6 in 11AA.

Camdens missing 4 starters don't take anything you saw is that scrimage to heart . Tanner Hudson is a possible mvp of the district this year and he will be back in 3 weeks.. I really Like Coach Tramell from Camden he has basiclly no feeder program so he started one this season witha youth league. Hope we keep him around. I like Camden for a 3rd finish and maybe a suprise second but Cheatems the fav no doubt Edited by Beagle

Waverly has Mullinax and Etheridge as seniors to lead the way, both capable of scoring 20 or more a night. They have two or three talented sophomores, and a shooter in Spencer. Plus, the new coach has a very good track record. I wouldn't rule Waverly completely out of the "two team race"; especially since they beat both teams once last year, and only lost one starter.

Waverly has always as long as I can remember had a strong program and those two kids can play.