Riverdale at Cane Ridge

TDCman

Get there early because Cane Ridge probably has the smallest stadium in 6A, looks almost like a middle school stadium.

I'd like to see a metro team do well in the playoffs but I do see Cane Ridge knocking off Riverdale. Riverdale's schedule was much tougher than Cane Ridge's and I believe this will be Cane Ridge's first playoff game, could be wrong though. If Riverdale can handle the speed then I don't see them having much of a problem Friday night.

Cane Ridge is (by far) the NEWEST Metro football stadium, and I'm going to guess the seating capacity (around 1200 on the home side and around 600-800 on the visitor side------ rough guesses from my one visit there) is a reflection of the current status of Metro football as a fan attraction. Most of the Metro stadiums were built to accomodate the crowds that came out to watch Metro HS football games 30-40 years ago. This is the one Metro stadium that was built to service the numbers of fans that come to Metro football games NOW.

It was a really good game by the rebuilt defense last night. The push up the middle caused a lot of trouble for CR...the DL really looked like they planned to make a difference. Just a super job by those guys.

I've been critical of the defense but only giving up 17 points over the last three games is awesome by any standard. What I see is a bunch of guys that are doing great job of playing team defense.

Kicking game was very good last night as well.

Offense sputtered and Dillon was definitely not 100%.

Any game where the defense and special teams lead the way is a good game as far as I'm concerned.