What jobs will open this off season?

coach1076

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why was lebanon so bad this year?

They played in a good district where 5 teams went to the playoffs and a 6th lost to Mt. Juliet by 3, Beech by 7, and beat Riverdale and Germantown. They also had very few seniors and return a strong nucleus in 2013. The new facilities are nice. It will be an attractive job for a lot of people in the area. Coach Crane did a good job of getting nice things for the kids and the new coach will have a lot to work with as soon as he gets there. It will be interesting to see who applies.

Edited by howdoitknow2

Any reason to feel that this might happen other than just wnating it to? Has anyone uo high said it may happen?

well i do know that alot of the parents arent too happy with the current coaching situation and theres even been talk of a petition to get a new coach. on the other hand i've also heard the A.D is behind him 100%,so who knows. since wb beat farragut friday for the first time in 10 years i think chances are high he'll be back next year. which is unfortunate because we finished 3-7 again, we havent won more then 3 games in a season in the 4 years gregory has been here despite having talent to work with. Edited by Governors91