Dickson County - #1 Seed - Quad 3 - What a Joke!

lbhiii

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put brentwood 1 and Dickson 2...

Based upon what criteria? If you can justify this move without using subjective solutions, I'm sure the TSSAA would be all ears. Based upon the current play-off selection format that takes into account Total Record, District Play, Geography, & an extensive tie-breaker formula, Dickson County is seeded correctly.

Opinions mean squat.

So ... where is your play-off selection process criteria and the ensuing tie-breaker format for all to see and critique?

Edited by kwc

Based upon what criteria? If you can justify this move without using subjective solutions, I'm sure the TSSAA would be all ears. Based upon District Play, Play-off Selection format, Geography, & Records, Dickson County is seeded correctly.

Opinions mean squat.

So ... where is your play-off selection process criteria and the ensuing tie-breaker format for all to see and critique?

Finally, a voice of reason. Thanks,kwc.

I guess my opinion means squat then. My criteria is seeing both teams play. Message boards are full of opinions, so I guess yours mean squat as well. I thought that's what message boards were for... Guess I was wrong

This is a message board. You expressed your opinion. I expressed mine. All I asked is for you to present what you would do that is better then what the TSSAA is using and place it before all of us to see so we can have an open dialogue about it. You created this thread. Back up your opinion with actual data and solutions instead of just grumbling and complaining. This is YOUR thread ... defend it with facts and figures. You criticized the current system so where is your solution? Do you even have one that you are willing to share?

Edited by kwc

Based upon what criteria? If you can justify this move without using subjective solutions, I'm sure the TSSAA would be all ears. Based upon the current play-off selection format that takes into account Total Record, District Play, Geography, & an extensive tie-breaker formula, Dickson County is seeded correctly.

Opinions mean squat.

What DC played 3 teams with a winning record this year ; and lost of if them

They play almost all 5a teams- 2 cupcake not district games - so yeah they don't deserve it

I didn't create this thread.. Might wanna scroll up buddy. I just answered someone's question on who I would put as the 1 if not Dickson..

You are right. You didn't create this thread. I apologize for mistaking you for someone else. But my premise doesn't change. How do you say who is deserving of one particular seed over another without some type of suggested solution that doesn't involve subjectivity?

Edited by kwc