WHO SHOULD GRIDER REPLACE OPEN DATES WITH 2013

BABIEC

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Purplepastry

Purple Man and Old Pirate you guys both need to cool it. Stay on topic or we can close this one.

Now that you are offically a skillet head mommyrator, "Mom, he started it." By the the way I feel sorry for you too Amabassador just like I said about OP in the post you deleted.

Guest Purplepastry

We don't need that in here. If you and Old Pirate want to have a session go somewhere else. BOTH of you had a post deleted.

Well I had man nugget deleted a while back but I had a spare and it took up the slack. Don't know about OP though, he might not make it.

some great minds will have to sort our schedule out. Any suggestions on our schedule or, on where we can find a great mind?

Just fer you, I will provide my consulting services free of charge.

Firstly, don't confuse big heads with great minds. They rarely go hand in hand.

Secondly, the price of gold is continuing to rise. If ya want to go 10-0 or 9-1 in the regular season, your gate receipts will drop, and you might even have to pay some patsies to come get the beatdown. Line up the boosters.

Yer most fertile fishing will most likely come from trolling the bottom of the local AA districts.

SP would be stupid to play a loaded schedule unless they just have too. If Marion was to beat Sp in 2013 and SP played a stacked schedule that results in a 5-5 record they could totally miss the playoffs. You best be careful with scheduling given the current crap the TSSAA uses to seed.

Edited by TheAmbassador

some great minds will have to sort our schedule out. Any suggestions on our schedule or, on where we can find a great mind?

I hope its some cupcakes so we don't have to listen to how tuff their schedule is. How its unfair that they get put in the tuff quad. And why not combined all the SP threads instead of having 4 or 5.

Just fer you, I will provide my consulting services free of charge.

Firstly, don't confuse big heads with great minds. They rarely go hand in hand.

Secondly, the price of gold is continuing to rise. If ya want to go 10-0 or 9-1 in the regular season, your gate receipts will drop, and you might even have to pay some patsies to come get the beatdown. Line up the boosters.

Yer most fertile fishing will most likely come from trolling the bottom of the local AA districts.

lol sounds like a great plan from a great mind to me. That Killian and Adcock men both have big heads!! Heard Grundy is intent on dropping us. Threatened last year but didn't follow thru, so leave them out of the schedule you come up with. Post it here when you finish it. Roy can then approve or disprove!!!!