Macon Co. Tigers

Ole3putt

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The district they came from was a whole lot easier this year..

The new proposed district alignment may make this an attractive program for some coaches. A school of this size should be able to compete at some level.

I agree with you ELA. The new district Macon is in means they can be a playoff contender immediately.The new Macon District was up more than normal this year. Year in and year out Macon will be consistently 2nd and 3rd in my opinion. Some years they'll sneak up and beat the one and done owls every now and then and win the district. Edited by Mr. Postman1

I agree with you ELA. The new district Macon is in means they can be a playoff contender immediately.The new Macon District was up more than normal this year. Year in and year out Macon will be consistently 2nd and 3rd in my opinion. Some years they'll sneak up and beat the one and done owls every now and then and win the district.

Lol

Lol

That was my reaction as well. I guess he forgets LA and DC are in the district. To make my arguement stronger.. DC has played Macon every year in non district play, and mercy ruled them except one down year. Even last years Macon team that made a little noise got beat. I'm pretty sure the same can be said for SC playing them in non district play through the years. What is supposed to change? LA is just as good as both teams so I can't see where someone would come up with this being a good move. York would probably put up a fight with them during a good year. Only good part of this move will be Upperman and Cannon for them.

That was my reaction as well. I guess he forgets LA and DC are in the district. To make my arguement stronger.. DC has played Macon every year in non district play, and mercy ruled them except one down year. Even last years Macon team that made a little noise got beat. I'm pretty sure the same can be said for SC playing them in non district play through the years. What is supposed to change? LA is just as good as both teams so I can't see where someone would come up with this being a good move. York would probably put up a fight with them during a good year. Only good part of this move will be Upperman and Cannon for them.

I guess Dekalb is known as football central now? Come on man, 2 or 3 good years dont mean your a football school. How many players are ya'll losing off your team due to graduation this year? Youve been getting too much shine put on your steaks up at the white possum. Edited by Mr. Postman1