Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope my good friends from Boyd pull this game out and get that bad taste out of there mouths. Just hope for yalls sake you have some decent refs and don't get hosed like last year.

TY!! Noone has said it but last weeks Refs from the Knoxville Area were very good. One of the best games all season, Ill take them again:} Team had a great practice yesterday and seem very focused, should be ready for tommorrow night!!

GO BUCS!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! the Nature Boy is in the house!!! Whoooooooooo!!!! I'm seein stylin & profilin from kaz & smash & crow & champ whooooooooo!!!!! got action & reaction $1.55 & some $1.98 beautys whooooooooo!!!! got pirates & injuns on the reservation whooooooooo brother it's big & then whooooooooo whooooooo whooooooooo big DON shows up WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! this oughta be in the omni baby!!!!! sounds like the best thing goin today!!!! whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm gona be one stylin profilin limo ridin jet flyin kiss stealin wheelin dealin son of a gun brother WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

When that Jet took off from the tarmac I thought Ricky F. was off to more adventures else where.....? Guess not!!!! Someone open up this door and let me back out!!!! I knew it wasn't a dream...... Less than 48 hours til the Rocket Ride begins! I'm getting all giddy inside like Gold Dust at the arena!!!! I'm gonna chew these straps off in no time now.

Butchie will have to come now....! roflol.gif

thumb[1].gif Kazenflair thumb[1].gif

Edited by kazam37

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! the Nature Boy is in the house!!! Whoooooooooo!!!! I'm seein stylin & profilin from kaz & smash & crow & champ whooooooooo!!!!! got action & reaction $1.55 & some $1.98 beautys whooooooooo!!!! got pirates & injuns on the reservation whooooooooo brother it's big & then whooooooooo whooooooo whooooooooo big DON shows up WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! this oughta be in the omni baby!!!!! sounds like the best thing goin today!!!! whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm gona be one stylin profilin limo ridin jet flyin kiss stealin wheelin dealin son of a gun brother WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Where's STEAMBOAT when you need him, or maybe DUSTY RHODES?

I knew the 16 time champion was lurking around!!

Strangely......when we were riding around in the Space Mountain Lust Machine (Lear Jet) I wasn't sure the Ole Party Boy was gonna have anything in the tank for the Bucs. Reaction and Buc55.....just fair warning, you do not want to tangle with this cat. He will eat your lunch and take your woman.....! Just a friendly warning.rolleyes.gif

Now for my score: Hang on I've almost chewed though the first strap.

Kazzyicon_mrgreen.gif

I know my Injun buddies ain't gonna like this, but here goes: Bucs take it 20-14. I gotta stick with my preseason pick of BB winning Gold. But hey, you injuns proved me wrong once already, when you beat Coalfield. I'm pulling for youns Smash, just going with my gut(along with my pride in picking them early on).