DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We learned that quote from the bible by watching your fall in week 10. LA focus will be on correcting the few mistakes made last time & repeating the good plays.

I am glad you have learned it. I guess it makes it easier for you to see in others? Now back to the plank in my own eye.

We obviously have a lot to prove and physically have more to overcome than at any time all year with our primary playmakers. This challenge will not be easy but nothing worthwhile ever is. We are really pleased by our young men and believe they can overcome. Go Tigers.

Baller if Dekalb loses is it a huge disappointment or a gratifying season in most people's eye since this is the most talented team in DC history. Just curious, these opportunities dont come along very often.

It is the best season in DC history. The young men will give it all they have and that is all anyone can ask. The only disappointment would be for them but NEVER in them. We have a fine class of young men that are going to achieve more beyond the football field than on it.

That said, we CAN win Friday even with our injuries. I actually expect us to do just that. It will be more gratifying if others scoff at the idea. 48 minutes is not a long time for a group to rewrite their legacy. They may not have beaten LA yet but it ain't over and all we can do is cheer them on as they reach for their dreams. This DC senior class won't remember the last 9 if we win this one because this it would mean they end of the run and closed the book if you will for LA. Only one survives.

It is the best season in DC history. The young men will give it all they have and that is all anyone can ask. The only disappointment would be for them but NEVER in them. We have a fine class of young men that are going to achieve more beyond the football field than on it.

That said, we CAN win Friday even with our injuries. I actually expect us to do just that. It will be more gratifying if others scoff at the idea. 48 minutes is not a long time for a group to rewrite their legacy. They may not have beaten LA yet but it ain't over and all we can do is cheer them on as they reach for their dreams. This DC senior class won't remember the last 9 if we win this one because this it would mean they end of the run and closed the book if you will for LA. Only one survives.

Man u nailed it, summed up very nicely. Edited by Stealer007

232-60 career. We practice.

Ok I’ll bite….where did you accumulate a 232-60 coaching record I’m very curious? Surely you are not counting AAU games are you? That’s like a football coach counting 7on7 wins during the summer LOL. Where do you coach now if not at the high school?

Ill tell you this, Tennessee tech was recruiting both. Brock was offered the full ride, not Phillips. Everyone who works Brock out can tell he has the arm. He just never has to show it. I promise you if you put Brock in the dekalb system he is just as if not more statistically impressive. The kid can throw the football, he's also as elusive as they come. Don't make false statements about him not getting recruited, their are schools interest in mccoin.

So your saying he is getting recruited to play QB?!? I would just about bet anything you want that he won't play college QB at that level. Maybe a smaller school......same thing for Phillips.

Phillips looked better than expected last week, but who knows if playing worked some of it out.. or if it just aggravated it. Molander definitely looked banged up last week. First offensive play of the game he stayed down for a few minutes and limped back to the side line. Went back in and a few plays later limped back out. Hear Chapman and Puckett are battling ankle injuries of some sort as well, but didn't appear evident at the game. To me anyway.