Mary Ann vs. Dale's Trousers

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is "Jasper" the only word that brings you around out of your ethanol haze? There must have been a animal psychologist a piece back in North Kimball that planted a post hypnotic suggestion in yall's skillets, kinda like them dogs in that movie that attacked every time they heard the word "rosebud."

Where is North Kimball? Is that Jasper?

This game is pretty even to me..........mc and tc have beaten all the teams they should have on paper. They have lost to the teams they should have lost to. For Mc with the problems on defense they must rely on the yellow jackets turning the ball over which has been a problem for them. For Tc, they must hope that mc comes out flat after not playing for 20+ days. Tc is used to winning and expect it, Marion isn't. I think early momentum will be important. Time to water down the field and make it sloppy. Hey, isn't that what homefield advantage is all about??

TTP, I think your post on this game is spot on. Youth on both teams. Tradition on TC side & home field advantage for MC. I predict TC 34-33. TC wins. Edited by Volzchamps