Faking a punt up 35 with 4 minutes left in the game!

automatic

Bible says work as if u were working unto the Lord. Which means u do ur absolute best as if u were directly working for him. So to a Christian giving ur all for 4 full qtrs is acceptable. Not Josh Smiths fault Loudon cant stop him. Be mad at ut team for not stepping up. Over here in middle TN we teach to play the ENTIRE game not 3 1/2 quarters.

If you would do it then you would be classless too!

Say what you want to say about me or this post, but #25 could have SCORED if he wanted to. He wanted his team to keep possession of the ball. Call it classless, but if he wanted to embarrass the Redskins, I promise he has the ability to do so, especially since he was 1 on 1 with the return man. The players and staff at CAK respect Coach Harig and what it is he has built at Loudon. Just drop this, because being down about watching some of your boys' last game has you hot.

Say what you want to say about me or this post, but #25 could have SCORED if he wanted to. He wanted his team to keep possession of the ball. Call it classless, but if he wanted to embarrass the Redskins, I promise he has the ability to do so, especially since he was 1 on 1 with the return man. The players and staff at CAK respect Coach Harig and what it is he has built at Loudon. Just drop this, because being down about watching some of your boys' last game has you hot.

if there is real respect then they wouldn't have faked it in the first place.not questioning #25's ability just his choice to fake the punt.if his coach's have so much respect they wouldn't have allowed it to happen.

Turn it any way you want to you guys are a bunch of classless jerks but don't worry vengeance will be ours this all rolls around i promise when you kick down an already beaten man it will always come back on you

Chief, after reading several of your posts regarding the playoff seeding and now this, it reads as if you are not a very happy person. I'm not sure whats up with you, but calling CAK a bunch of classless jerks is certainly a much poorer reflection upon yourself than it is on CAK. I believe most who have played against or met members of the CAK football family would not hold the same opinion as you do, but hey, its your opinion and you certainly have the right to express it. As far as the fake punt goes, the play was not called from the sidelines. CAK utilizes a rugby style punt, with the punter running towards the LOS and kicking at the last moment. When absolutely everyone from Loudon dropped back on the punt to form the return the punter simply exercised his option to run. It was well over 10 yards for the first down, but as soon as the punter got past the sticks he jogged out of bounds. I am telling you that if that kid wanted to score he probably could have taken the ball to the end zone. So there was nothing classless about his actions at all. You can take that as spin or whatever else you want to take it for but I am comfortable with the way CAK handled themselves in this game. It is sad that you want to hurl insults including your references to "christians". I hope that when your disappointment about the game subsides you will realize what kind of representative you are being for yourself and the team you support.

Christ like and humble is calling out Christians on a message board. Gotcha.

I ll call them out in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!1 They dont mind calling you or anybody else out anyday of the week...........that s as classless as i ve ever heard of and as far as icing a game has to be the worst or dumbest excuse i ve heard........PITIFUL!!!!!!!!!

What? You call a high school kid classless and then say you would hurt him (I guess you are not classless?)

My original post was intended to defend a high school football player from an internet tough guy like yourself. The CAK coaching staff did not call a fake punt. I was close enough to the sidelines to hear an angry CRB after the play. The punter decided to run on his own. My point was to show if the player being called out was truly classless he would have scored and you and I both know that. For what ever reason he chose to run, get the first and get the first down.