7-AAA Baseball M TN

jboro

Did you send in the picture of Riverdale's catcher not tagging Smyrna's runner at plate in game 2. LOL Riverdale played a good series but it would have been nice to get a call like that right in 1 to 0 game.

Like the runner out by 3 steps at 1st? - sure would have been nice to get that call right. lol

I would have to say there were plenty of calls that went both ways. That was a fun series to watch and what impressed me the most was how much respect the players had for each other. Honestly I have not seen that in a Smyrna Riverdale series in 4 years. Both teams competed well and played the game the right way. Proud of the kids on both teams. Parents and fans are usually the ones that get in the way of great competition and sportsmanship. This is going to be a wild district year!! Every game will be a nail bitter. Good luck everyone.

Saw Oakland play this past weekend and it was a big difference then when they playe lavergne. They came out swinging and score 25 runs in 2 games. One inning they hit 3 doubles in a row. If they keep playing like that they will be unbeatable.

I will agree. I didn t see them play, but heard they hit the ball well. As I have said many times this team has a load of talent; but if you cant hit, you cant win.

This was my original pick from the start.....

After just one round of district, you never know. I think Oakland will still come out of this district, "IF" they continue to hit the ball like they are capable of doing. I'll tell you though, Lavernge could slide in at 2 or 3.... this will be exciting, and I agree mtsubball, there will be alot of close games....(by the way my NCAA bracket didnt turn out so well, if thats any indication of my picks)

1) Oakland

2) Siegel

3) Riverdale

4)Blackman