2013 2A/1A Favorites

AllRegion

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Sweatervester......The person that started this thread listed Dresden as 2A. Apparently they think we will be contenders again next year but we will be 1A.

I do think that Dresden will be a contender again next year. My apologies for the mistake, I obviously haven't gotten used to the new classifications yet icon_mrgreen.gif For some reason it's not letting me edit the post now, but I'll fix that as soon as it does.

Edited by AllRegion

TCA returns ALL of their receivers and their outstanding QB and then they have the stud RB who was ineligible this year due to transfer rules. TCA will be hard to stop if their line develops. We are losing 3 great lineman. I predict an 8-2 or 9-1 regular season!

Edited by TCAIntense

Boyd probably doesnt need to be on the list because its a major rebuilding effort next season to overcome:}

We got some good looking underclassmen though. I look for #1, #7,#21,#33, to have big years next year. Just got to find some linemen. thumb[1].gif

May be to early to call us a favorite, but I think come play off time next year, the Bucs could have it all together to make a run.

We got some good looking underclassmen though. I look for #1, #7,#21,#33, to have big years next year. Just got to find some linemen. thumb[1].gif

May be to early to call us a favorite, but I think come play off time next year, the Bucs could have it all together to make a run.

Hope so and agree we may be tough playoff time! 56,34,22,and 63 could have huge years as well!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I lived through the Hammontree era with my sons. His 10 year tenure at Heritage was way too long. That is the most hard headed, egotistical man I have ever met. He ridiculed players and degraded repeatedly. He ran off some good young coaches that loved Heritage but couldn’t work for him. I do know what I’m talking about and it’s not hearsay, I lived it. 
    • HVA is a dump and will never be good at football. It's a baseball school. Look at the types of homes being built and families moving in. Not football families. People will move in and look at the school and choose to play for another program. This issue has been snow balling for a decade now
    • Also no shot at an indoor facility it took ya'll almost a decade just to turf blankenship
    • You will not be able to replace Dozier he was a stud and wasted for years. Heyward started strong and then fell of but he will be missed still Rembert could fly and was also underused. Not being replaced. Track has started to close the gap with football. It does not help that the current AD is just stealing money(collecting his check) while the assistant AD is a XC/Track guy who always hated football. Current AD is too worried about not hurting anyone's feelings to do anything at all. Heck he is gotta be 70 plus and looks like a fool wearing kid shoes
    • Will Trez remain 2A after the influx of another 2A school?