Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

as for B oone....dont all teams now play by enrollment? im asking, not telling. this TSSAA crap can get confusing sometimes. i know next season everyone i think is supposedly going to be " where they are suppose to be" or atleast i hope so. i freakin HATE playing the county teams in Greene county. its a no win for us.

BVD Boone will be playing up in 6A sooner or later. Gray and the surrounding areas is growing extremely fast. I can remember when we use to play you all. One of the best places to watch a football game is down there. I know playing west Greene and whoever gets old but I have to say I watched that video you made about the Fulton fans after the game and got a good laugh out of it.

I would like to say thank you to the DB players for giving their all for my school this year. I would have liked for the ride to contiune but you guys made me as a fan and alumni proud to be a part of the Tribe nation. Man I can not believe that the swafford and Foreman show is over. A bunch of great young men that will represent the school well after they are gone. Thanks

Too bad we never had a real newspaper to report on these guys. Unfortunately I doubt they will even get any ink in the morning edition. I'm sure the full color spread will probably be about the Gate City bowling team. Sad

Edited by maroonandgrey

Some quick stats that should be close to right.

DB had 284yrds rushing with Foreman having 125yrds and Swafford 93yrds.

5-16 passing for 92 yrds.

376 total yrds.

Maryville had 362 yrds. rushing with Shuler having 192 yrds and Prevo 124yrds.

149 yrds passing

511 total yrds.

DB's defense just couldn't slow them down.

The yellow flag yardage was about even so that was "NOT" a factor.

Turnovers really hurt DB but they wouldn't of won this game with no turnovers. The game was lost on the defensive side of the ball.

IT IS HERE!! Maryville fans....DB has wanted this game, with the Indians having a good team, for so long....IT IS HERE!!!

Kingsport Fans respect your Program #1. #2 - Kingsport is coming to win this ballgame!!

Coach Clark wins #200 tonight, 201 will be his biggest win and it is coming next Friday Night!!

Clark has called Round I and II as close to the vest as he could, but next Friday the Rebels will see an Offense that they won't be able to keep up with.

I CAN'T WAIT

Roll Tribe Roll

Quarles.png