Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

I will take East Hamilton big, I have seen nothing from Giles to show they can stay on the field. I think they are too young and lost too much off last years team to play with the Canes.

I say Canes 34-10

Your guys may board the bus as Hurricanes, but by the time you arrive in Pulaski they will turn to Sugarcane. By the time the final horn sounds they will just be candycanes. Come Saturday morning they will be known as the walkingcanes!

they beat Bradley Central which is a 6A team they went to the playoffs at Bradley and based on your response you agree giles has played NOBODY!!! With regard to the polls, you know as well as I do they are a complete waste of time. Half the people that vote in those polls don't even go to high school games, they depend on people like you to tell them how good their beloved Bobcats are and I'm just not buying it. Get over it you know your time is limited so keep on talking maybe someone will buy into it.

Not that this has anything to do with the price of eggs in China, but let's take a look at some numbers and come up with a prediction.

EH beat Hixson by 49, ND beat Hixson by 25. Therefore EH is 24 points better than ND.

GC county beat ND by 40.

EH beat Marshall County and Page by a combined score of 73-14.

GC beat Marshall County and Page by a combined score of 93-14.

Giles comes out 16 points better against ND than does EH and 20 points against common opponents. For an average of 18 points better.

Giles gives up 6.8 per game and EH scores 40.6 per game for an EH average of 23.7

EH gives up 8.4 per game and Giles scores 44.6 per game for a Giles average of 26.5

Giles is 3 points better here. Overall Giles comes out 21 points better so my prediction is

Giles 38

EH 17

I'm tired of just sitting back and watching all these old farts talk about this.

Anybody else ever seen the movie 8 mile. In the end when he says the reason he's so good is because all of the trash that everyone talks. You've woken up a beast at EH. for the two years i was at that school we got our tails kicked over and over. Guess who our best players are, they are the players that were there since the very beginning. In regards to your "lost players" that got taken by schools that recruit. The running back from Baylor, one of the tops in the state, got a "academic scholarship" to baylor when he gets C's. not to mention 5 other first teamers that they stole from us. About your #1 defense in the state, top defense against sorry teams, maybe. You will get to see a top defense tomorrow night. Last thing i will say is this, we've taken more hard knocks than any team that you will ever play, and they want this win so much more than any other team you will come across. You can add up you're numbers all you want, which is surprising that most of the math was right, but, just like every other team we play, wont know what's coming at you until you're down at the half then you're (excuse my language) buttholes are going to shrink up reeeeal tight. good luck!

spot-light-animation_b.gif

That light IS a oncoming train. You are a very good football team. You are very well coached. You have had a great year. And you have 1 more day until it's over.

You can take your math and your schedule comparisons and light the fireplace with them. By the 2nd quarter your coaches will be arguing with each other. By halftime your fans will booing the zebras. By the end of the 3rd you will have lost all hope. When the clock hits zero we'll be there to pat you on the back in consolation. Giles has the best combination out there. Great staff. Country boys. Speed. No fear. We bring it every play and you have a front row seat! :thumb:

And who have the Canes beat, other than the Police to Dunkin Doughnuts

so informed about the weight of the line. If you saw their height, squat, bench, powerclean, or really if you just saw them in person I think you might be thinking twice before making fun of the weight of 16-18 year old kids about their weight. dont worry they'll use every last bit of that weight when they put your line on their butts tomorrow night. They beat the number one ranked team in the area for the first game, and a 5a school that probably would beat every team on your joke you call a scheduel by two touchdowns (they beat them by 40)

Edited by PresidentCane

so informed about the weight of the line. If you saw their height, squat, bench, powerclean, or really if you just saw them in person I think you might be thinking twice before making fun of the weight of 16-18 year old kids about their weight. dont worry they'll use every last bit of that weight when they put your line on their butts tomorrow night

Google Russellville, AL. You don't intimidate us at all....... :ph34r: