Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Just a few more hours and it will be time to put up and get shut up. Each side has represented their school and team well this year. There will be nothing to hang your heads about by either team win or lose. Now, will there be any EH fans make the trip to the tailgate party? Front left next to the ticket window. Real nice people and really good eats. No attitudes allowed. Got my name on the back of my black BOBCAT hat DADX5. Always ready to talk football, just no time for bs. Got bacon wrapped filets and a couple of tables full of great food, and cornhole, come on over. No raincoats required tomorrow night. Everyone be safe and come early avoid the rush, I will be there around 4. GO CATS!!!

Should be 2500+ Cat fans there tomorrow night 5X. The Brickyard should be rocking! :thumb:

Rock's wearing a CoachT stripped suit he acquired today. Dude is decked out..... :o

I noticed a few extra cars around practice today. Probably should have took those green and black logos off before they sped off in a panic. CATS looked very good today. Remember all the hard work they have put in and remember the things that Inky told all the young men at the pre season banquet and they will be a very hard team to deal with, as they already are. GO CATS!!!

East Hamilton better start counting their blessings and saying their prayers because tomorrow night Giles will show you what a perfect storm looks like. Pulling for Giles to take it all the way. Appreciate y'all's love and support our way this week. Hopefully we'll both show the state why district 12AA is the toughest district around.

DougVick was a very tarnished child. When other kids would go out and play football on the playground, he sat in the grass helpless because being a nerd, he wasn't allowed to play with the other boys. Doug did study though, he studied grammar cause he knew momma told him that education was important in life. See, momma would try and comfort poor Doug and explained to him that when the other kids would pick and taunt young Doug not to let it get to him. Now, Doug is all grown up and can educate the same kids that would pick on him in earlier years. Go DougVick and Go Giles County! EH players,fans and supporters have a safe trip down to Pulaski.