Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

I think the Giles fans was telling them it wouldn't even be close, sounds like EH had chances to win the game and that is even without their starting running back. Outcome probably would have been different if would have been playing.

From the sounds of it Giles gave them plenty of chances with all those turnovers tonight. Sounded like Giles worst game of the year.

Canes played a great game. I said these two teams were probably the best two in 4A. I knew it would be close. To bad both teams had to play this early in the playoffs. Hopefully now the Canes will get some respect from the rest of the teams in 4A and across the state. I know we earned it from Giles tonight. Congrats to Giles Co. You made the plays when you needed too. I believe you guys will win the whole thing.

To my Canes, You guys had a great season. Nothing to be asshamed of. I love you guys. Time to get to work for next season in 5A.

GO CANES!!!

I think the Giles fans was telling them it wouldn't even be close, sounds like EH had chances to win the game and that is even without their starting running back. Outcome probably would have been different if would have been playing.

I'm pretty sure the EH fans were saying the same...

Canes played a great game. I said these two teams were probably the best two in 4A. I knew it would be close. To bad both teams had to play this early in the playoffs. Hopefully now the Canes will get some respect from the rest of the teams in 4A and across the state. I know we earned it from Giles tonight. Congrats to Giles Co. You made the plays when you needed too. I believe you guys will win the whole thing.

To my Canes, You guys had a great season. Nothing to be asshamed of. I love you guys. Time to get to work for next season in 5A.

GO CANES!!!

Probably need to consider Fulton noe as one of the 2 best...now THAT is gonna be another good game.

barb giles had 3 turnovers it went back and forth and flags were thrown both ways on both teams don't come in here with all that crying and that wasn't towards you bard just the first part. giles recieved personal foul calls and a lot of holding calls the game was called fairly eh got stopped on 4th and goal ball game stop crying please learn to lose.

I will say one thing. You got that game given to you. No excuses just truth an you all know it

NO you got that game taken away from you! All they had to do was stop us and they could'nt. Congratulations on a great year EH. Your still young and you will learn alot from this. I'm sure you will be in it late next year and by going thru this will only make you better. Please do not get on here and make it sound like GC was given the game.