Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Hey Red Dad you have to excuse little cain he has never been in d2. He has no clue, he is use to playing Hixson , Howard , East Ridge and those teams.I am a red raider fan first but mccallie and baylor would have beat eh by 3 tds this year. Could you imagine eh playing ensworth, mba, ba, baylor and mccallie all in the same year. Red Dad they tried d2 and lost to jp2 twice. thats the jp2 that has won 1 game inthe league the last 4 years. Not bragging here the teams in d2 should beat public school teams.The sec of tenn high school football

And why do you need to throw size into it! Again stop your scholorship program come play with us ( Boyd, Silverdale, Grace< Do)

mba would have best eh by 3 scores at least. mccallie and baylor if you haven't noticed is a huge rivalry game. when your school is open long enough you may understand that.

so I missed it by a year point is you are not what you think you are.

and you were all pumped about making it to the quarterfinals so I would say playing in the state championship in the BEST classification in the state is something to be proud of.

but it's ok take your undefeated 9th graders (lmao) and talk again this time next year, how did they do in pop warner??? hahahahaha

You have never been to an East Hamilton game, you did not see us play. I on the other hand saw you play. Looking at our schedule next year you would be the next to weakest team on our schedule, Ok 2nd to last your better then Walker Valley. Again since you failed to answer the question or I give you the benefit of the doubt and you over looked it. Give up your scholarship program and come play with us! (Boyd, Grace, ND, Silverdale do) You guys when you played with the public schools won 0 state titles. As for the scholarships and entrance exams (Yea right) you don’t want to go there, because you know I know that is a bunch of crap. IMO McCallie will beat you soundly next year to bad I will not be able to see it, cause Baylor must play it on its own field, getting a ticket is harder then getting a Springsteen ticket. Big Boys, you must be talking about in theory, because the O line and D line you have is far from big boys. I have no idea who would win cause we an’t going to play you!!!! Who would win UT or USC who knows because the game will never be scheduled. Same here. I know Baylor and McCallie an’t recruiting our band members, or chess club, or debate club. Yea they all can go its open but they an’t get an cut on tuition. But I can prove with video tape yea we tape our middle school games I can show you the Baylor and McCallie folks on our side lines. Why do you hate on us so bad, because you sure come get our players your #1 RB is an East Ham guy. I think you stared this fight by popping in on our thread. But if you want to con’t this I can bring in a Ringgold dad, an Ooltewah dad who can shed some light on your recruiting…. Let it die!

mba would have best eh by 3 scores at least. mccallie and baylor if you haven't noticed is a huge rivalry game. when your school is open long enough you may understand that.

and you were all pumped about making it to the quarterfinals so I would say playing in the state championship in the BEST classification in the state is something to be proud of.

but it's ok take your undefeated 9th graders (lmao) and talk again this time next year, how did they do in pop warner??? hahahahaha

I would some what agree that it might be the best classification in most years...... Heck should be for the amount of $$$ you spent on 8th graders.

Edited by chattaringgold

It's apples and oranges when comparing East Hamilton to the Class AAA-5A/6A and Division II schools for the most part. They had Class AAA enrollment, playing in a Class AA district which was really down from previous years. The two normally strongest teams in the district are Red Bank and Tyner, Red Bank failed to make the playoffs and Tyner lost in the first round despite being heavily favored. They did get a big win vs Bradley but lost to Ooltewah, so that evens out. Their enrollment has leveled off it seems so it remains to be seen how well they will do when facing larger schools on a weekly basis, the same advantage they've had the last couple of years in most of their games.

Hey #'s guy when East Ham went into scheduling 2 years ago the TSSAA classified them as AA and there numbers were below the threshold. So with your logic, we should have a built in excuse for not winning cause we are the 3rd, or 4th smallest school in AAA? And your logic will be applied to Ooltewah cause they are the largest AAA 5a school what 16 kids away from 6A. Edited by chattacane

funny i remember a middle valley team that didnt lose for 2 years and dads started bragging-- that got beat lets say 41-0 by a east BRAINERD OR SHOULD I SAY EAST HAMILTON ALL START FOOTBALL TEAM when middle valley had their all star team that nobody could beat led by a RINGGOLD PLAYER---SO lets not bring up POPWARNER UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO PUT VIDEO ON HERE AND EMBARRASS YOUR STUPID COMMENTS--baylor couldnt handle ehamiltons line and the great upshaw would get covered by tre -----and yes upshaw lost when he was a kid during pop warner too --to that same team----

I did not catch that Pop Warner he must be a Yankee........ I think I Know this guy... Hey RedDad an't we pretty good friends? Are you pulling my chain, you know I have a short fuse, and bad heart. Edited by chattacane

OK, I thought about this. I am an East Ham homer, and these Baylor folks are Baylor homers. Baylor is a great team, and the fictional game between East Ham and Baylor would be a great one. For that matter so would a Baylor Signal game, IMO Signal will be the #1 rated team starting out next year, not you Baylor, or us East Ham. So I went looking for an unbiased opinion.

How about a local reporter who has seen more then 2 of East Ham games this year come to think of 3. He also saw at least 3 Baylor games. He has over 40 years of reporting local high school football.

“# Defense in Chattanooga this year East Hamiltonâ€

“#1 Offence in Chattanooga this year East Hamiltonâ€

How’s that Homers!!!!!!

anybody who realy seen ehamilton play this year knows their line was top in chattanooga area and maybe state---nobody can argue that and if you try--you are an idiot--baylor-does have great athletes, coaches, qb's but the line is not the quality of ehamiltons ok--athletes can decide some games but we all know the line is what wins the big games---eham--36--baylor 14---and baylor scores in 4th quater---